Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

WR coach Fred Graves and LB coach Warren Belin are fired

91 posts in this topic

Im telling you, its because our New GM is about to be announced and he really wanted to clean house but JR said he had to keep rivera, so then it made the most sense to keep the DC and OC but fire the peripherals.

Im telling you, its because our New GM is about to be announced and he really wanted to clean house but JR said he had to keep rivera, so then it made the most sense to keep the DC and OC but fire the peripherals.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Ray Lewis for LB Coach

1 person likes this

We don't know exactly what's going on. Who knows? Maybe it's a positive. Maybe the LB coach or any of the released coaches have ties to a coach that's been or will be hired this off season and Rivera made their decision easy to move on. He needs to get his staff set soon.

I've been thinking lately (get out the fire extinguishers!) that some of Rivera's rookie coach mistakes, especially with the clock, may be because he hasn't had a former HC on his staff to advise him on the sideline. Most new coaches do. His staff was/is pretty green. Good for thinking outside of the box, bad for giving experienced advice.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

you shouldnt put a tin foil hat on your cat... thats pretty cruel

No player twitter remarks about this? Must be scared now....or on vacation.

Ray Lewis for LB Coach

Already has a job at ESPN.

And anyway, great players tend to make lousy coaches.

Let me repeat, so far both of Rivera's firings have improved their respective units.

Already has a job at ESPN.

And anyway, great players tend to make lousy coaches.

Not saying I want Ray Lewis as a coa but Mike Singletary and Kevin Greene say hiiiiiiiii.

Not saying I want Ray Lewis as a coa but Mike Singletary and Kevin Greene say hiiiiiiiii.

There are exceptions, and yes they're usually at the position coach level (Singletary was lousy as a head coach).

lol at people whining over assistant coaches