#46 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

I'm embarrassed to show my weenie to 1 girl at a time. Don't think I could show it to 2. The laughing would be humiliating.

#47 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,676 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

only like every day

#48 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Never. I like monogamy.

#49 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

I switched hands mid stroke once

does that count?

#50 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yes, but my feeling has always been that if your wife/gf is willing to share you with someone else, male or female, she's not really that invested in the first place. Just my opinion. Although when I was in my twenties, it was more about notches on the bedpost than cultivating lasting relationships, so I'm not judging. Have fun, just be safe.

#51 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm assuming Floppin's threesome happened while he was in prison ;D

#52 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,410 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I was on a boat! A friend's Malibu very late night at lkn on the tail end of a party. It started with skinny dipping and escalated from there.

#53 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

I alluded to it in the "what would you tell yourself" thread, but when I was 16 my friend kept telling me to go meet this girl that lived by him. I went over there and she happened to have one of her friends over as well. Her parents worked, so it was only the four of us there.

It started with dancing. She was basically dry humping me. Somehow we ended up getting ice cubes out and she was rubbing them on me and there was some licking. They started ignoring my friend at this point.

We went to her room, somehow I ended up laying on her bed with her and her friend hovering over me on each side. My girl and her friend both pulled my shirt up and were caressing my mid-section and again, licking ensued... They were both talking about "I've never seen anything like this before," LOL.

At this point, my envious cockblocking friend walks in and was sitting down in the corner of the room, lonely. After a few minutes of these girls doing this, they started reaching for my pants...

I know it's going down now, so I look over at my depressed friend and expect him to do the honorable thing and leave. So, as the girls are working their way to the love below and are distracted, I kind of scream-whisper, "go outside! go! go!"

This dickbag immediately says loudly, "WHAT? YOU ARE READY TO GO!?!?"

SMH... Did it look like I was ready to go???

It was like the girls came out of a trance and snapped back into reality and then became concerned that we had to leave. Hands were removed from my person, and they got up off the bed.

To this day, I still would like to punch my friend in the throat for that hall of fame cockblock. He thinks it is hilarious.

So close, but no cigar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com