126 replies to this topic

#31 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Actually a super man reference. heels ranked yet? After that remarkable win against a mediocre terps team?

#32 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Actually a super man reference. heels ranked yet? After that remarkable win against a mediocre terps team?

It's crazy how cocky Duke fans are.... And it's hilarious how you can't wait to beat UNC this year (like that's a big accomplishment this year) I'm expecting us to get swept by both State and Duke because we flat out suck we're a young team... So I wouldn't go bragging if you sweep UNC this year

#33 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

Bunker down and prepare. The only reason im so pumped is because all the poo that spews from the likes of mr. touchdown and smoot. Go back and read some of your fellow fans comments and be embarassed and ashamed.

#34 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Kelly can pass the ball in well and hit open threes. Wow. Congrats. He'd be lucky to get more than 8 minutes a game in Chapel Hill. Maybe the softest big man I've ever seen. He makes Primoz Brezec look like Hakeem Olajuwon.

Most ridiculous statement you have ever made. He would be your leading scorer, best 3 point shooter, best defender, and lead your soft ass team in blocks. You are an idiot.

#35 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

It's crazy how cocky Duke fans are.... And it's hilarious how you can't wait to beat UNC this year (like that's a big accomplishment this year) I'm expecting us to get swept by both State and Duke because we flat out suck we're a young team... So I wouldn't go bragging if you sweep UNC this year

It's not being cocky it's how irrational most unc fans are. It's the stupidity of these unc fans on here that never bring facts or reason with their arguments, I mean mrtd has a "source" that Kelly has a Lisfranc injury. I have not heard that anywhere and have linked to multiple sources/articles that prove otherwise, maybe you are a rational unc fan but mrtd and smootsdaddy make unc fans look idiotic and/or irrational.

#36 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

I don't have to resort to juvenile behavior like name calling to make a point.

#37 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

I don't have to resort to juvenile behavior like name calling to make a point.

I call it like I see it bro. You make an idiotic statement with no merit I am going to call you on it, now if you make a statement with something to back it up that is a different story but you can't seem to do that. You just want to make an irrational statement like "Ryan Kelly (1st team all ACC player) wouldn't get more than 8 minutes on your team that 1. isn't ranked and 2. has lost 5 times already." Most rational people would say that is an idiotic statement.

#38 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Ryan Kelly is soft as a tissue and nearly as pale.

#39 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ryan Kelly is a soft, mouth breathing scrub.

If he played for Valpo or Rhode Island every one would agree he sucks.

But no, he's the senior captain who passes the ball in well and hits open threes. Not to mention he's the best out of the culture of flopping at Duke.

I dunno why u guys are wasting your time talking about him. You won't see him the rest of the year.

#40 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

Ryan Kelly is a soft, mouth breathing scrub.

If he played for Valpo or Rhode Island every one would agree he sucks.

But no, he's the senior captain who passes the ball in well and hits open threes. Not to mention he's the best out of the culture of flopping at Duke.

I dunno why u guys are wasting your time talking about him. You won't see him the rest of the year.

See this is why I call you an idiot, he's an All Acc player and you call him a scrub. You also say all he does is flop but he averages more blocks then your starting five combined.

Here's your chance to not look like an idiot, link us to your source that says he won't be back the rest of the year.

#41 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

It's not being cocky it's how irrational most unc fans are. It's the stupidity of these unc fans on here that never bring facts or reason with their arguments, I mean mrtd has a "source" that Kelly has a Lisfranc injury. I have not heard that anywhere and have linked to multiple sources/articles that prove otherwise, maybe you are a rational unc fan but mrtd and smootsdaddy make unc fans look idiotic and/or irrational.

Very true... My bad every team has "those type of fans". I respect what Coach K has done (even though I don't like him lol) he's made top 10 teams out of nobody's and deserves to be in the HOF (can't wait till he retires). So my bad bad I kind overreacted there

#42 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

Very true... My bad every team has "those type of fans". I respect what Coach K has done (even though I don't like him lol) he's made top 10 teams out of nobody's and deserves to be in the HOF (can't wait till he retires). So my bad bad I kind overreacted there

#43 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

No problem, you actually sound like a rational fan and it's fun to have discussions with rational people. Hopefully we can have more of these rational discussions in the future.

#44 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Also mrtd doesn't want us to talk about ryan kelly, but he started the thread. Makes sense.

#45 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

I think bigcatdaddy wants to fug you rscott you should watch out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com