Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chief Keek

The Panthers should really consider David Amerson

Chief Keek    1,764

With the possibility of loosing Gamble due to the salary cap situation, I don't think the Panthers could go wrong with picking up David Amerson. He's a big corner at 6'3 and he's a ball hawk.

Maybe if we somehow manage to keep Gamble I still think they should go after him and possibly convert him to Safety in my opinion.

Chief Keek    1,764

not if xavior rhodes is still around

That depends on where the Panthers are in the draft, I can see him getting picked up in the 2nd round before the Panthers get a chance.

Chief Keek    1,764

I hope it is to play Safety and in the 2nd.

Yes I really think he is the type of player that would make a smooth transition because of his size and his eyes.

Bwood    190

Amerson will be a safety. There are other guys I'd rather take than him to play safety for us.

• Pie 1

Chief Keek    1,764

I think he has the potential to be a real game changer on the next level. Anybody that can generate turnovers gets a + in my book.

SOJA    5,363

State fans what do you think of him? Would it be a good second round pick? Can he hit well enough to play safety?

Captain Morgan    11,654

not a State fan, but I know he got benched this year for sucking. Apparently came back and played

better against crappy ACC competition....wouldn't take him until the 5th, and as a safety. But someone will take him

earlier than that.

Swaggasaurus    838

State fans what do you think of him? Would it be a good second round pick? Can he hit well enough to play safety?

Real hitters cannot play Safety anymore. The real question should be whether or not he is a solid tackler.