218 replies to this topic

#101 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationKinston
HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

I have a theory...maybe Rivera was gonna fire Chud all along but since got hired by the Browns...it all worked out? It sounds stupid I know but it is a theory.

#102 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Glad Chud is gone, but the only plus to retaining Rivera was that Cam wouldn't have to learn a new offense. So much for that one...

#103 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Ok serious question, all you Chud harers, did you guys not watch the last half of the season where our offense played lights out and had amazing time of possesion? Chud was great to close out the season. Man JR screwed up BIG time, Gettleman should have chose now to fire Rivera knowing Chud would be gone anyway, now we are stuck in this big clusterfug where Cam has to learn a new playbook anyway all while we keep Rivera anyway.

#104 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

if that's the case you know nothing of football, and the guy you want to rep already proved he knows nothing with what he said.

I know I never want Norv anywhere close to the Panthers' head coaching gig. I'd go so far as to say it might get me to stop following the team. What is he, 4-4 in the playoffs? One AFC Championship appearance? SIGN ME UP FOR SOME OF THAT.

#105 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

I wonder if Jeff Davidson is available?

#106 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Norv Turner is going with Chud to Cleveland to be his OC.

#107 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

SUPPORTER

ESPN Stats & Info@ESPNStatsInfo

Panthers scored TDs on 25% of their drives w/ Rob Chudzinksi as off. coordinator during the last 2 seasons (4th-highest in NFL).

#108 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Btw, this is the equilivant of us hiring Dan Henning a few years back as our HC after firing him as OC while having success in Miami in a gimmicky wildcat scheme (that defenses later figured out). I feel for the Browns.

#109 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

I wonder if Jeff Davidson is available?

neg rep

#110 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ok serious question, all you Chud harers, did you guys not watch the last half of the season where our offense played lights out and had amazing time of possesion? Chud was great to close out the season. Man JR screwed up BIG time, Gettleman should have chose now to fire Rivera knowing Chud would be gone anyway, now we are stuck in this big clusterfug where Cam has to learn a new playbook anyway all while we keep Rivera anyway.

The problem with Chud isn't his ability. It's all about trust. We can't trust him. When he has his head out of his ass, he's pretty good. But most of the time his ego gets the best of him and he calls terrible plays in crucial situations. The read option as a base killed our offense. When he finally called more pro plays, we did well. All the next OC has to do is call professional football plays where Cam excels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users