Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herbert The Love Bug

There is No Confirmation on Norv Going to the Browns

56 posts in this topic

Bob Frantz@FrantzRants

Voice of Browns Jim Donovan confirmed to me tonight that Norv Turner WILL be joining Rob Chudzinski as Off. Coord of the #Browns#wtam1100

Joe Person@josephperson

As for Norv, @FrantzRants said the Browns play-by-play announcer told him Chud mentioned bringing Norv with him in his interview w/ Browns.

Frantz Rants is Cleveland talk radio/reporter

Well damn!

If Turner doesn't come, then the OC will be Mike Shula, and oh by the way, Chud left his 900+ page playbook behind. So who needs Chud, lol!

The audacity of Chud lol, trying bring Norv with him huh? LOL

Rivera, I KNOW you not having that

chud smarter than ron.

its official.

For those with more knowledge than I, are we assuming it'll be a Coryell guy because that's what we've had recent (moderate) success with? Are we assuming they don't want a complete offensive change? Makes sense but I was just wondering why you feel it's limited to those kind of OC's?

For those with more knowledge than I, are we assuming it'll be a Coryell guy because that's what we've had recent (moderate) success with? Are we assuming they don't want a complete offensive change? Makes sense but I was just wondering why you feel it's limited to those kind of OC's?

With all of our damn running backs we should be a power running offense

So Cleveland's talk radio guy was part of their HC interview process?

continuity, but also best fit for Cam/Smith/Olsen because of the deep ball.