Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud Took A Dump On Rivera

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I always thought that Chud would make a better HC than Rivera. We'll see in 2013.

1 person likes this

Posted

Crazy comparison Monsta

What I'm saying is... Chud was the main issue here. Rivera shoulda have let him go, instead he left leaving Rivera knowing the most important part of this team is Cam and his progression

Posted

luckily the dump route took about six seconds to develop and rivera was able to get out of the way

Actually, the dump was hesitant on the read and missed Rivera completely.

Posted

I want Shula, but man he's unproven

So I want Norv first instead, if we don't get him that'll be crazy

Crazy off-season already. I never expected this

Posted

Crazy comparison Monsta

What I'm saying is... Chud was the main issue here. Rivera shoulda have let him go, instead he left leaving Rivera knowing the most important part of this team is Cam and his progression

This team has always been Chud's. He was the heart of this team. We played brilliantly in 2011 bc of him and we played badly in the begginng of 2011 bc of him. We win and lose with him. What have Rivera done? Sometimes I forget he's even the HC. He's no where to be found on Sundays.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some of y'all need a dose of reality. Y'all are running your mouths like we're some kind of dynasty. We haven't been to the playoffs since '05. It's 2013 now. It's been a decade since that lone Super Bowl appearance. We're in no place to call another franchise a joke.

demotivational-posters-delusions-of-grandeur.jpg

Posted

Ask yourself if you would decline a promotion at your current job because you were worried how butthurt your boss was going to be when you left. Hell no you wouldn't...so why would you expect anything different from chud?

Posted

Ask yourself if you would decline a promotion at your current job because you were worried how butthurt your boss was going to be when you left. Hell no you wouldn't...so why would you expect anything different from chud?

I never said he didnt make the right move for his career, although Cleveland is terrible. I personally would have stayed with us than Cleveland if it was me

But Rivera had loyalty to Chud, too bad he didn't have none back is what I'm saying

Posted

Chud sometimes in some pics looks kinda dumpy and fat... Remarkably in others he looks extremely skinny. I almost thought he was two people sometimes

lmao ESPN and others were using Shula's pic.

Bill Voth@billvot It's such a stunning hire, both CBSSports and ESPN are using a pic of Mike Shula for Rob Chudzinsk

Bill Voth@billvoth My goodness, a 2nd outlet using wrong pic. I mean, who doesn't know what Chud looks like? pic.twitter.com/6zIonQAn

Posted

Some of y'all need a dose of reality. Y'all are running your mouths like we're some kind of dynasty. We haven't been to the playoffs since '05. It's 2013 now. It's been a decade since that lone Super Bowl appearance. We're in no place to call another franchise a joke.

demotivational-posters-delusions-of-grandeur.jpg

1st off you're wrong about us being to the playoffs since 2005

2nd, when the last time Cleveland even won their division?

Dont answer that... I'll tell you

I wasn't even BORN lmao

Posted

Cleveland sucks, no doubt - in more ways than one, but our Panthers haven't exactly been tearing it up as of late. Every year is becoming "we'll get 'em next year".

Posted

Well this is a new realm of stupid...

1 person likes this