• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Maybe in a few years when The Golden Calf of Bristol realizes if he wants to stay in this league it won't be as a quarterback.

AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Dudes a good locker room presence, hard worker and terrific athlete (and this is coming from a man who isn't entirely supportive of christianity) - he just can't throw worth a damn. If he practices at it I know he'll find work as a special teamer, tight end or fullback and probably be pretty good at that.

This year would be horrible to bring him in though. Cam brings enough attention to us (we weren't prepared for it, at all) and most of it gets spun in a negative manner, bringing The Golden Calf of Bristol in could be disastrous.

1) How do you know that? Oh yeah, the same media who is painting Cam as having not so good work ethics, and maturity in the locker-room, said so..SMH

2) Could be exactly what the media wants. Both QBs images have been based on society's stereotyping of both men and not reality.

#47 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

An awful lot of his teammates talk poo about him for him to be such a good locker room presence and leader.

#48 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

An awful lot of his teammates talk poo about him for him to be such a good locker room presence and leader.

Thank you.

I find it funny how quickly anyone, whose name the media is more than willing to print, saying anything against The Golden Calf of Bristol and the media's image of his character and work ethics, get squashed by them or viciously attacked. But, the same media will go out of their way to protect the so called "unnamed sources" who help push their image of Cam and his work ethics. Hmmmmm!

#49 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

there's a reason why The Golden Calf of Bristol fans always bring up teh leedership whenever they compare him to cam and not, say, the ability to hit a deep out route on a rope.

One is based on reality and true ability and the other on 100 of years of false perception?

#50 jnewton

jnewton

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

If The Golden Calf of Bristol came to Carolina I don't think the ESPN cameras would ever stop rolling. Cam and The Golden Calf of Bristol in the same place? It'd be all you'd see

#51 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

the difference between The Golden Calf of Bristol and a real pro quarterback is that he couldn't make a throw like this with any level of consistency in his wildest dreams:

*shamelessly stolen from this thread: http://www.carolinah...th-consistency/ thanks for posting this fieryprophet*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=-PJwZXu_IW8

#52 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

1) How do you know that? Oh yeah, the same media who is painting Cam as having not so good work ethics, and maturity in the locker-room, said so..SMH

2) Could be exactly what the media wants. Both QBs images have been based on society's stereotyping of both men and not reality.

Ya gotta love it. According to the media Cam is lazy, but The Golden Calf of Bristol, who cannot grasp a NFL offense and is a bad practice player, is a hard worker and good teammate. LOL!

#53 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Take in place of Pickles any day of week and twice on Sunday

#54 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

It is unfortunate that he is so high profile and a polarizing figure. More unfortunate is those that hate him just for being a Christian or popular or what ever reason morons on here have a stick up their **** for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

No, he isn't the greatest passer out there but he ain't the worse either, and I've seen plenty of teams win with mediocre qbs. He is more of a leader than Cam ever thought about being, or will be. I hope the latter doesn't become true, of course.

He won't be out of football, to the horror of all the haters, sorry. Keep dreamin.

Now, bring on the haters. Lets see how much hate you got.

Hey look, a delusional The Golden Calf of Bristol fan on the Huddle!

#55 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

As for The Golden Calf of Bristol becoming a Panther, I say hell no. However, it would make for an interesting media experiment. If The Golden Calf of Bristol were to come to the small-market Panthers, irrelevant to the entire world except for the Carolinas and the small extended fanbase nationally, my thought is that the media circus surrounding him would come to a screeching halt as if he no longer played in the NFL.

He would be back page news and the media frenzy would shift its attention elsewhere. No way that they heap that much focus on Charlotte and the Panthers.

If The Golden Calf of Bristol came here and was on the same team as Cam then ESPN might as well set up shop in Charlotte because they will be here non stop until The Golden Calf of Bristol was out of town.

#56 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Throw him on special teams..

ESPN WOULD EAT IT UP.

#57 DangerClose

DangerClose

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol is a cronic cancer to any organization. fug no!

#58 DangerClose

DangerClose

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

also, after reading some more posts....

cam may be a diva...so what who cares. you know what's worse than being a diva?

a religious, holier than thou diva. -----> aka The Golden Calf of Bristol

would not fit here in carolina at all. we have enough drama with cam for christ sake. let's not add fuel to the fire

#59 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

contradicted yourself.

no, everyone knew he couldn't play QB when he left college, if you are still ripping him for it today what are you accomplishing? Nothing, it's like the stories about him being a bad teammate that he got ripped for recently, he's irrelevant as a NFL QB so why should anyone care? If the media stopped talking about him nobody would care

#60 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,809 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

I say NO dear Sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com