Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hue Jackson to be interviewed on monday.

127 posts in this topic

Posted

So someone help me out. Has Jackson been requested yet by the Panthers? Is there really an interview Monday? Or did he really turn us down?

I'm confused.

Posted

If we promote Shula next season will be yet another wasted season. I really dont forsee us beinga contender for another 3-5 seasons

Posted

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000125183/

Posted

Posted link for people asking questions.

Posted

Would love this hire.

Posted

Would be a great hire. I'm sure gettleman has a say here...and it's looking like he is starting off on the right foot to helping the franchise.

Posted

So someone help me out. Has Jackson been requested yet by the Panthers? Is there really an interview Monday? Or did he really turn us down?

I'm confused.

The OP originally posted a link that was incorrect information saying Jackson was staying in Cincinnati.

We have in fact requested an interview and have one scheduled with him for Monday.

Posted

I'm confused.

Joe Person says they haven't asked to interview him but they plan to. Most people say he is interviewing. Only person I've seen say he's not is La Confora.

Posted

In related news, GM Dave Gettlemen never worked as a college scout before taking the Panther job :unsure:

Posted

La Confora was one of the "Beane is expected to interview, don't rule out Beane, don't be surprised if it's Beane" guys. He probably just has some preconception that the Panthers are the type of team to promote from within and isn't going by any source on it.

Beat me to it.

I've begun to wonder if h get his Panthers info from Yasinskas.

Posted

In related news, GM Dave Gettlemen never worked as a college scout before taking the Panther job :unsure:

Hmmmm I don't know how I feel about that

Posted

Hmmmm I don't how I feel about that

Don't worry, he did.

Mr. Scott was just making fun of Yasinkas who reported he did not have college scouting experience (along with repeatedly spelling his name wrong). Don't worry, Gettleman's credentials are as good as any GM in the league.