#16 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,039 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

I could post a lot of facts, figures, and graphs but Kurb hates those unless they've been scrubbed to be pro gun.

Let's instead talk about how horrid "reality" tv is.

Del are you as bitter IRL as you seem to be on here?

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

That's a bit of a backhanded questions, isn't it? Do you have half naked women posted all over your house and place of work?

Just like everybody else I tend to avoid ideological extremist in real life as talking to them is a great time suck. They obviously are emotionally attached to their arguments, and will prattle on and on about how vaccines cause cancer, America secretly has a lower homicide rate than other industrialized countries if you squint the right way at the numbers, and 9/11 was an inside job.

Here you can come and go on your own terms.

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,039 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

That's a bit of a backhanded questions, isn't it? Do you have half naked women posted all over your house and place of work?

Just like everybody else I tend to avoid ideological extremist in real life as talking to them is a great time suck. They obviously are emotionally attached to their arguments, and will prattle on and on about how vaccines cause cancer, America secretly has a lower homicide rate than other industrialized countries if you squint the right way at the numbers, and 9/11 was an inside job.

Here you can come and go on your own terms.

Backhanded? No, not really. Do I have half naked women posted around? Home no. Work, maybe... but it isn't really the same thing. I'm not referring to WHAT you post, I'm referring to HOW you post and your attitude doing so.

I get what you're saying, but you often come across on here as very bitter. It's one thing to have opinions and discuss them, that's what this place is for. It just seems that you really have an axe to grind on this stuff.

#19 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

obligatory?

#20 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators