lol @ the tag

#32 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

Better be quiet about that stuff in here man. If people think that you actually think you actually saw a UFO you're automatically a wacko man. They'll make a thread about you man.

You'll loose all credibility if you don't use proper grammar either. :startle:

Well I'm not even about to claim I saw some sort of alien spacecraft. It was just something in the air that looked remarkably like a very large saucer shaped object for which I assume there is a relatively sensible explanation.

Hell thinking back it could have been something as simple as a kite. I only saw it for a few seconds.

#33 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

I've never experienced anything myself, but my mom had a UFO encounter. First off let me say she has only told me this once or twice, it's not something she goes around telling people about. I think she mostly has tried to forget about it. She is a school principle now, smart lady.

When she was in her 20s, she worked at a school in eastern NC. One Saturday night she was with some friends in a car and they all witnessed a very large dome shaped aircraft hovering in the air. She said it had colorful lights blinking all around it. She said they were shocked and just stared at it. I don't remember if they just drove off or if the craft left while they were watching.

The next week at school, she mentioned what she had seen to another teacher. That teacher had said her son and his friend had been camping in the backyard and they came running in the house screaming because they had seen the same UFO.

A man that also worked at the school was a former military guy. He said the military does all types of tests with aircraft that fit the description they gave.

Spooky!

#34 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,799 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

seen one myself had my whole family in the mini van my son saw it 1st not going into long detail it spooked us all then shot off at unreal speed I'm talking thousands of miles per hour....everybody saw it and occasionally someone will bring it up. It was not earth made or our govt needs to tell us what the fug is going on.

#35 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Christ what horrible videography. UFO videos hurt my brain.

#36 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

seen one myself had my whole family in the mini van my son saw it 1st not going into long detail it spooked us all then shot off at unreal speed I'm talking thousands of miles per hour....everybody saw it and occasionally someone will bring it up. It was not earth made or our govt needs to tell us what the fug is going on.

you can safely assume that the classified/experimental tech we have is around 20-25 years ahead of what's commonly understood as "state-of-the art."

#37 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,960 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Christ what horrible videography. UFO videos hurt my brain.

Apparently you have been probed or a govt operative to dissuade me..

#38 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

anonymousFO on youtube.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com