Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No job security in Carolina?

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Jackson has been employed by an NFL team or major college every year since 1992. No matter what happens he is going to have a nice job somewhere.

Posted · Report post

Hue Jackson

Norv Turner

Dave Toub

Ken Wisenhunt

All would be fools to come here because Rivera is already on the hot seat. There a lot of pressure to perform as a player/coach in the NFL already.

Why come to a place that is expecting a lot right out the gate and if you fall short- there is a good possibility you will be looking for work again next year?

I'm now in the mindset that we might as well just get rid of Rivera and let Getty put together a coaching staff from the ground up. No?

I'm probably over-reacting, but I totally understand why Toub would go to the Chiefs.

You sound like you want Rivera to fail. It would be a great decision to come here if your confident your confident you can help the team win some games. That same pressure to win is everywhere. If your a competitive NFL OC why would you even think like that.

Posted · Report post

Come here if you want a chance to become the 2013 interim HC and future 2014 HC!!!!!

Posted · Report post

This is a 10 win team as it stands now with a potentially explosive offense. OC candidates will jump on the chance.

Where in Wilmington do you get your crazy pills ? :)

Posted · Report post

Where in Wilmington do you get your crazy pills ? :)

Call NC Biscuit

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

this personnel got chuda HC job, one would be a fool not to take advantage of the potential

Posted · Report post

I assume that whoever the OC is it will be blessed by Gettleman as a possible long term staff. And they will sign a multi-year deal anyway.

Posted · Report post

It is funny how much hate is on here for Rivera.

If a few plays had broken our way....

1. if Cam had not fumbled at the end of the Atlanta game

2. If Smitty had not slipped resulting in a pick 6 in the Chicago game

3. if Cam had not short armed the pass against Seattle

This team would have been a 10 win team and in the playoffs....and no one would be calling for RR to have been fired.

This team is very close....and any coach can see that.

Posted · Report post

Hue Jackson

Norv Turner

Dave Toub

Ken Wisenhunt

All would be fools to come here because Rivera is already on the hot seat. There a lot of pressure to perform as a player/coach in the NFL already.

Why come to a place that is expecting a lot right out the gate and if you fall short- there is a good possibility you will be looking for work again next year?

I'm now in the mindset that we might as well just get rid of Rivera and let Getty put together a coaching staff from the ground up. No?

I'm probably over-reacting, but I totally understand why Toub would go to the Chiefs.

Can you explain why an experienced NFL coach who already has a favorable rep league-wide (some being former head coaches) would bother interviewing if they didn't want the job?

Posted · Report post

I think Rivera is less on the hot seat as most think on here. I would call it a Luke warm seat going into this year with how the Team turned around after Hurney. Remove Chud from the situation and we had a 9-7 team last year.

Posted · Report post

Any OC/Coach would be stupid not to work with Cam... The man creates jobs for them (ex. chud/chizik/malzahn)

Posted · Report post

Can you explain why an experienced NFL coach who already has a favorable rep league-wide (some being former head coaches) would bother interviewing if they didn't want the job?

The American job market is so awesome that sometimes it's fun to interview with employers just to tease them

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images