You're contradicting yourself

#32 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Obama didn't go through congress like Clinton (Democrat) did in 1994. This mother fuger will do it through executive order! Woot! fug you gun huggers!

#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,790 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

not to mention that article II section IV of the the constitution limits impeachment to

....treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

and an executive order on assault weapons would be playing extremely fast and loose with those guidelines.

#34 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Don't even consider yourself an American bro.

#35 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,772 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

everyone knows you're only an american if you agree with one narrow set of opinions

#36 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

just curious, why are people so certain Obama is going to try to, or even really wants to, take all of your guns?

#37 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

just curious, why are people so certain Obama is going to try to, or even really wants to, take all of your guns?

it's typical reactionary bullshit. nothing more.

#38 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Has anyone even bothered to look into Switzerland's actual gun control laws, or was the assumption that since the population acts as a militia and is well armed there are none?

#39 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Heh, we will all see tomorrow, all hail the king...

#40 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

so when Obama doesn't take your guns, are you going to realize you're just a little bit overzealous here? Or are you going to decide he was just too afraid to?

#41 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

Has anyone even bothered to look into Switzerland's actual gun control laws, or was the assumption that since the population acts as a militia and is well armed there are none?

Hah the United States populas is the largest standing army in the world, by a wide margin.

Switzerland wishes it had the militia we have.

311 long gun crimes committed here in 2011, less than hammers... Get real, the scary "military patern rifle" is the least of our problems. We have a people problem not a gun problem.

#42 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Excellent job at avoiding the question.

edit: eh, that question should have been posted in a different thread anyway I think, but all these threads are starting to merge together. :P

#43 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Excellent job at avoiding the question.

His name is "AR-15 Panther" how can you take anything he says in a debate about firearms seriously?

#44 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,790 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

http://en.wikipedia...._in_Switzerland

people in the united states would be shitting bricks over some of these requirements and regulations. it's hardly some kind of libertarian paradise full of loud and proud gun toters.

swiss gun laws are also heavily influenced by the schengen treaty. can you imagine what would happen if obama went on national TV tomorrow and insisted that US gun control policy should be dictated by specifications laid out in an international treaty?

#45 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hah the United States populas is the largest standing army in the world, by a wide margin.

Switzerland wishes it had the militia we have.

311 long gun crimes committed here in 2011, less than hammers... Get real, the scary "military patern rifle" is the least of our problems. We have a people problem not a gun problem.

Totally agree! I don't have one in the house now because I've got a very curious and able young one but I'm sure glad to know a guy around the corner with a room full of em'.

You and Rodeo are correct though. There was a Charlotte officer who was in the locker room and he discharged his weapon by accident and I think he may have even injured himself. That guy is supposed to be a professional. That guy may have never shot anybody on the street but may have injured himself with his, that's what is funny about that, ironic.

There is an inherent danger in owing a firearm we all know that but your gas stove might be just as dangerous. We can attach danger to any object but it needs an operator thus our people problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com