Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yaboychris28

What you guys think about Sheldon Richardson?

Yaboychris28    1,256

Sheldon Richardson. DT, Mizzou. Very explosive first step with a high motor. Wouldn't mind if we considered him in the 2nd round

http://youtu.be/rCLG6J87S-k

Sheldon Richardson. DT, Mizzou. Very explosive first step with a high motor. Wouldn't mind if we considered him in the 2nd round

I wouldnt mind it either. Problem is he will most likely be gone by then. As of today most consider him a first round guy. It could change though.

ncsu12engr    340

I think we would take one of the bigger DT's instead of Richardson who is smaller. Also, people are saying they like Jesse Williams and everything I've seen on him says we could have a shot at him in the 2nd round.

I think we would take one of the bigger DT's instead of Richardson who is smaller. Also, people are saying they like Jesse Williams and everything I've seen on him says we could have a shot at him in the 2nd round.

I think Williams will put up freak numbers at the Combine. While I dont put too much stock in it. I do think it will help solidify him as a 1st rounder.

Yaboychris28    1,256

Yes if you think he won't be gone by the end I the first then you haven't done much research my friend

Oh since he is projected to be a 1st round pick that means that automatically is gonna happen..

Nicbsbll2    293

I think we'd be fools to take a DT in the first round (where Richardson will go) when we have such a huge need on the offensive line.

MHS831    4,697

Richardson has some character concerns, but not sure what they are. Big Beast52 is right. We need a big body, not a gap slasher. If we go DT, i have a feeling it will be a big body, like Hankins or Jesse Williams.

Oh since he is projected to be a 1st round pick that means that automatically is gonna happen..

Obviously it's not guaranteed but this guy had been compared to JJ Watt. So if someone reached for Poe last year at 11 then this guy should have no problem going first round.

carolina-chuck    2,761

Bro he could very well be the 2nd DT off the board.