Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Person: Jackson, Shurmer, Shula finalists for OC job

142 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully hue is holding out for another job that he doesnt get. Shurmur would be turrible

Posted

Browns officially name Norv Turner OC per La Canfora and Caplan, just reported.

Posted

Hopefully hue is holding out for another job that he doesnt get. Shurmur would be turrible

He apparently turned down an interview request with the Jets and the Bengals job is highly unlikely to come open at this point.

If he has other options, I haven't heard of them.

Posted

Can someone tell me where they are getting all of the love for Jackson? (Honestly, I want to understand what people see in him)

Based on thew wiki, the guy seems to have bounced around from job to job...not many of them particularly impressive. I'm failing to see how this resume adds up to him being a good OC (not that the pickings are plentiful, but still)

Posted

How the hell is Pat Shurmur even in the discussion?? Man i just dont understand this team sometimes.

Posted

Can someone tell me where they are getting all of the love for Jackson? (Honestly, I want to understand what people see in him)

Based on thew wiki, the guy seems to have bounced around from job to job...not many of them particularly impressive. I'm failing to see how this resume adds up to him being a good OC (not that the pickings are plentiful, but still)

He's been good everywhere he's gone and runs a Coryell type system.

How the hell is Pat Shurmur even in the discussion?? Man i just dont understand this team sometimes.

He and Rivera worked together for five years in Philadelphia.

Posted

Browns officially name Norv Turner OC per La Canfora and Caplan, just reported.

So with Norv officially off the table, do the Panthers now make their move?

Posted

He brought the Raiders a top 10 offense in 2010 and was widely considered to be building a very good team as HC before Al Davis' last idiotic acts.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who else could it be?

Wisenhunt

Posted

Just a theory, but Shurmur seems like a fall back option.

Posted

Wisenhunt

How hard would you laugh if a report of Whisenhunt being asked to interview came out after it was reported that we were "down to three finalists"?