• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK!

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as the missus likes to call it.

We were both suffering from depression for a while, so me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, “fug it, soldier on!”

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald’s serves breakfast until 11:30.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay?!"

A girl I know said the last time she had sex, it was like the men's Olympic 100 meter final. I laughed, "Over in 9.5 seconds?" "No," she said, "Eight black men and a gun."

A Catholic boy in confession says, “Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.” “That's a disgrace,” said the priest, “especially when you have two gorgeous brothers.”

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

#2 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Very little giggle indeed

#3 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,104 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Not bad, Hawk :)

#4 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,392 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Some of those hit close to home but I won't say which.

#5 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,368 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

I bet it was one of the last two.

#6 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER