Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFW (Eric Holmes) also says DT position needs higher priority

62 posts in this topic

Posted

And that makes me very happy. Add in a CB and I'll turn into a rainbow.

I still got my eye on the Honey Badger if he is still around in the 4th (which is not a certainty by any means). He is a little undersized, but is a returner and a ball-hawk. We may have to make do with Thomas and Norman (who will hopefully develop into legit corners sooner rather than later).

Posted

I still got my eye on the Honey Badger if he is still around in the 4th (which is not a certainty by any means). He is a little undersized, but is a returner and a ball-hawk. We may have to make do with Thomas and Norman (who will hopefully develop into legit corners sooner rather than later).

If Banks or Miller drop to us. We might need to take a long look at the CB position. Special losing Gamble and maybe Capt.

Posted

DT and OL first two picks.

Posted

I still want a stud OT to block and protect the Franchise early, very early.

Posted

DT and OL first two picks.

That's kind of what I was thinking, unless some WR just has an unbelievable combine.

I was thinking we'd get a WR or Safety next, and perhaps a CB after that.

Like I said before, I don't know if we could pass up on Tyrann Mathieu if he is there in the 4th. Personally, if Bacarri Rambo is available after our first two picks, I think it would be hard to pass him up. But, what do I know?

Edit/Correction ****I Know: "We don't have a third"***

Posted

I'm with you on that. I hope Eric Fisher drops to 14 but chances don't seem good.

Posted

I was thinking we'd get a WR or Safety in the third, and perhaps a CB in the 4th.

Like I said before, I don't know if we could pass up on Tyrann Mathieu if he is there in the 4th. Personally, if Bacarri Rambo is available in the third, I think it would be hard to pass him up. But, what do I know?

We don't have a 3rd.

Posted

I'd love Hankins with our top pick. The guy commands double teams, and is nimble as a ballerina. He can play 0-5 tech. Now thats versatile.

1 person likes this

Posted

All aboard the Hankins train...there's plenty of room :)

Posted

If Jesse Williams has a very strong combine I'd be happy with him in the 1st too.

Posted

My point with Kris Jenkins is.... That he wasn't a first round pick.

It'll be easier to address the lines in free agency...so I don't expect our first two picks to both be.linemen unless our new gm is happy with.our current receiving core.

Posted

I'd liked that idea early until the numbers thinned when the underclassmen went back to school. We might not be in position now to get a OT. Now I don't want a guy that would have been drafted later if the other guys had stayed in the draft. To be protecting Cam.