Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny Vaccaro FS, Texas

40 posts in this topic

Posted

hey man quit ruining mine or others on here threads.

should I post up your pictures?

Sure? Want me to post some from us at the San Diego game?

Posted

Sure? Want me to post some from us at the San Diego game?

sure

Posted

Yeah I'm sure you want more pictures of my girlfriend and I on your laptop you sick fug. I really hope at the end of the day you realize how messed up and weird you are dude.

Posted

Although he may be good I'm always weary of people who seem to rise up so fast. It will be interesting to see who falls in love with him and drafts him too high

Posted

Although he may be good I'm always weary of people who seem to rise up so fast. It will be interesting to see who falls in love with him and drafts him too high

Yea, I'm thinking why hes quickly rising that fast is due to the weak safety class. There's literally no true no.1 safety in this class.

Posted

Yea, I'm thinking why hes quickly rising that fast is due to the weak safety class. There's literally no true no.1 safety in this class.

I agree Eric Reid was just number 1 a couple weeks ago and now he's a third rounder

Posted

I agree Eric Reid was just number 1 a couple weeks ago and now he's a third rounder

God Damn! I mean I know we shouldnt base a lot of these projection off the sources, but if Reid ever somehow fall that far into the 3rd it would be dumb for us not to trade up for him.

Posted

God Damn! I mean I know we shouldnt base a lot of these projection off the sources, but if Reid ever somehow fall that far into the 3rd it would be dumb for us not to trade up for him.

I agree but I can see why he didn't have a very good bowl game at all. And although a lot I people don't like him I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd just for value purposes.

Posted

I agree but I can see why he didn't have a very good bowl game at all. And although a lot I people don't like him I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd just for value purposes.

I listen little to people's opinion and they should to mine's also. I still love Reid and think he'll be a fantastic safety in the next level. He was my favorite player going into last season CCF. I would love to have him in the "2nd" if he was there. But I'd cross my fingers a little more that we go after Kenny Phillips and address the DL/OL in the first two rds.

Posted

I listen little to people's opinion and they should to mine's also. I still love Reid and think he'll be a fantastic safety in the next level. He was my favorite player going into last season CCF. I would love to have him in the "2nd" if he was there. But I'd cross my fingers a little more that we go after Kenny Phillips and address the DL/OL in the first two rds.

Yeah I liked Reid and hope he falls to us but any safety could be a step up from nakamura so I guess it will just depend on what we do in FA. I'd love to trade back for a 2nd and get OL DL and FS with our first 3 picks to me that would be ideal.

Posted

Yeah I liked Reid and hope he falls to us but any safety could be a step up from nakamura so I guess it will just depend on what we do in FA. I'd love to trade back for a 2nd and get OL DL and FS with our first 3 picks to me that would be ideal.

I agree! Trading back into the 2nd is something I want to see. Im not one who oppose to investing future. If we can add talents I'm all for it.

For me though, Id like to go DL/OL/WR in the first two rounds and add a safety like Phillips through FA.

Scenario1: Warmack, Floyd, Rogers + Phillips

or

Scenario2: Jesse, Fluker/Dallas, Rogers + Phillips

(Fluker/Dallas can play RG)

Posted

I agree! Trading back into the 2nd is something I want to see. Im not one who oppose to investing future. If we can add talents I'm all for it.

For me though, Id like to go DL/OL/WR in the first two rounds and add a safety like Phillips through FA.

Scenario1: Warmack, Floyd, Rogers + Phillips

or

Scenario2: Jesse, Fluker/Dallas, Rogers + Phillips

(Fluker/Dallas can play RG)

How do you feel about Fisher/fluker/ jenkins in the 1st and second or fisher/fluker/ hunter and then kwame Geathers in the 5th and a safety like Motta in the 4th.