Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shula promoted to OC

328 posts in this topic

Posted

currently registering the domain www.losangeleshuddle.com brb

Then all the Redskins fans in Carolina will be in for a treat when they grab Cam when he demands to leave after a few more abysmal seasons.

Posted

I know two things about Shula that make me a sad sad panda.

His time in TB was a disaster and from year one to year two with Shula as his QB coach Cam's mechanics got worse.

Neither of these things makes me think this was a good hire - especially when Jackson, who would have been a GREAT hire, wanted the fuging job. Deflated is not the right word...we turned what could have been a positive thing into what is almost certainly a negative or at the very least a neutral change.

Shula could always surprise us....but I am not filled with great expectations for our offense next year.

Posted

Next year is Cam's tryout season for the Dallas Cowboys - so this honestly may end up helping us in the long run!

Redskins are gonna be way more willing to overpay to replace rubberband legs.

Posted

I don't see the point in continuity when we have only 15 or something wins since when? Like the 2010 season? It's next to last over that time span beating the Browns only by 1 victory...

So we go with continuity while we have been in the NFL toilet the past 3-4 seasons...

Thanks Rivera and JR...you guys rock

Posted

Not my first choice, but I'm alright with Shula. I'm actually looking forward to see what he will bring to the offense.

Posted

keep it on the cheap JR.....want another $125m? ok

How do you know that Shula is making any less that Hue would have been paid?

Another worthless post from you....as predictable as ever.

Posted

I'm happy. Wasn't sold on the others

Posted

I can deal.

Posted

Not my first choice, but I'm alright with Shula. I'm actually looking forward to see what he will bring to the offense.

I don't really get it. I suppose we could all get hyped for the unknown but he is exactly that...an unknown. We turned down a guy who wanted the job who has a body of work to show that he can successfully run an offense in the same system that we theoretically ran here (when we weren't running the read option poo).

The known quantities about Shula, to me, aren't exactly harbingers of great things.

Posted

Wait, so the only consistent argument for this move is that the franchise quarterback needs to be coddled like a little child?

Wow anything to spew hatred huh? Rivera is in charge of these decisions, not the quarterback.

Oh the offseason..

Posted

I don't see the point in continuity when we have only 15 or something wins since when? Like the 2010 season? It's next to last over that time span beating the Browns only by 1 victory...

So we go with continuity while we have been in the NFL toilet the past 3-4 seasons...

Thanks Rivera and JR...you guys rock

they'll pass us by next season.

yay for stability.