Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

For everyone that thinks our offense would be top-tier if Chud stopped going full-retard...

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,336 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Did you watch New Orleans this year?

Yes....looked a lot like some other teams Payton has coached before. Losing guys on D and Brees holding out probably didn't help much either. Lots of distractions.

#47 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Ok so where did this whole chud had an ego thing come from? Has this been reasonably substantiated by a source or is this a coping mechanism from panther fans to try to downplay the fact that we lost a good offensive coordinator?

this forum gave his his ego season before last.. dont you remember.. he was GOD then..

#48 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

I willing to bet that cam Gets almost full control of offensive play selection next season. Let me explain..I think shula will probably spend time in meetings finding defenses weaknesses, spend time in his office picking plays that will work best and personnel packages, spend time in practice coaching up those descisions and then spend time in the boot. but i think the booth time will be more of a "run this package because they are weak on the left" and let Cam decide exactly what play should be run that way with the players shula put on the field.

but thats just a theory, but that theory is based off of 2 things.. 1) Cam and shula have a good relationship and Im sure Cam has no problem telling Shula he wants more descision making ability. I dont think anyone here (knowing Cam) Would say that cam doesnt want more of the burden. Its just how he is. and 2) Almost every time this season, towards the end of the season, when Cam audibled they went for good yardage. sometimes big yardage. those two things make me beleive this offense is going to be run a little different next year, even if it is the same (albeit lightened) playbook.

The irony is: Khalil or Gross talked, when Cam first came in the league (his first game even), he changed the alignment against Khalil or Grosses hunch....He was correct, and the play went for big yards. They may have even said this happened more than once. Needless to say, Cam had some big first games and Rookie season.

Obviously, somewhere along the line, Chud did not like it. And he put a Kabosh on the whole matter.

Listening to Olson and Steve Smith recently, regarding Chud and the offense: I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cam, the offensive players, Rivera and Shula feel they can do a better job.

I guess, we'll all find out soon enough (albeit many months), won't we? :D

#49 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

yeah...many months.. but its gonna be a great season. chud gone. players healthy, good lookout for the draft, and Cam is getting is head straight by means of a bunch of college p#$$% LMAO... Super bowl here we come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com