Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tebow Project

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

anyway tebow sux

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1359446020' post='2117848']
I have tebowmania superchristians on my newsfeed on facebook that can't get enough of timmy. I frequently get in massive debates, but it's an exercise in futility. they are impervious to reason. after the broncos lost the two of them jump on in unison and declare that this proves tebow is a better quarterback than peyton manning "because at least tebow won a playoff game."

they are literally fuging retarded
[/quote]

I also had a problem with people saying Tebow won a playoff game, and the Broncos failing to due so this year. The way I see it, if you have a bye week, you automatically have a playoff victory in a sense, because you're in the second round of play. People are just crazy like that, even Tebow's brother tried to play that card. Plus Peyton took that team a whole lot further than Tebow. (Yet to be fair to Tebow, he didn't play the whole season with them.)

I just want to see Tebow with Chip Kelly. Kelly's offense is Tebow's last chance at success in my opinion. I want to see if Chip and Tebow can create a whole new system. (Systems like the run & shoot offense and the Tampa two defense weren't always around. Can these two guys create a new system?)