Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raleigh-panther

What must Cam think watching these games

20 posts in this topic

Why the fug am I not hosting this game right now...

Just wait 'til next year.

Can you give me some Big Ass Healthy Line Men, and some Big Ass F*Ckin Playmaking Receivers, with those "French Fries" and "Pound Cake", while you at it!!???

ApsErjp.png

Ole Colin has it all. Decent defense great oline running game. TE. Just serviceable receivers though. But my God. I don't know if I can stand the cam and Colin comparisons.

The notion of building an elite defense these days is silly. You need an adequate defense. You need a ton of playmakers and good offensive system. None of the teams left in the playoffs have a top defense other than the Niners and they're off today but the offense bailed them out.

Agree that he's thinking it should have been us, especially given how we played Atlanta this year.

Ole Colin has it all. Decent defense great oline running game. TE. Just serviceable receivers though. But my God. I don't know if I can stand the cam and Colin comparisons.

This is why I'd rather see Atlanta win.

And that was a catch on that poorly thrown ball by Ryan going to review now.

He had his hands underneath it. Unless they're going to say the ground aided in him catching it, despite the fact it didn't touch the ground.

Agree that he's thinking it should have been us, especially given how we played Atlanta this year.