Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Day for this falcon fan.

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wonder if the falcons feel worse than we did in 2008? at least we saw it comming from the get go. these guys got stunned with the comeback

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1358748468' post='2108295']
That's why you don't start fights without knowing how to disarm a person with a knife. poo I learned fast. I got robbed in ATL by two black dudes with a gun. I wasn't going to become a hero. Screw that. But a knife is a lot more manageable.
[/quote]

"two [u]black[/u] dudes" ...yeah, that makes a difference, cant forget that part. Why not just say "2 guys robbed me in ATL"?

Hmmm...

Posted · Report post

Self Defense. If somebody punches me while Im rocking gear at an away game and my famiky is with me, you would be lucky if all I did was pull out a knife. The idiot deserved it. When you attack someone, I dont care if its with a spitball, whatever happens to your dumbass is your fault.

Posted · Report post

Doucebag USC fans wanted to fight ANYBODY in Tucson this year after that L. If you are over 16 and start a fight with a random stranger, you almost deserve to be stabbed. But bruh never.does that.again...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1358742307' post='2108048']
If the Falcons fan was mad about losing he shoulda punched Matt Ryan in the face... It is his fault
[/quote]

This is how one should post.

Win.

/thread

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1358742977' post='2108074']
btw, this kind of thing happens all the time in europe, esp. the UK.
[/quote]

Well that is not true at all... Hooliganisme is at an all time low in the UK and most fights were without knives to begin with.

Argentina and the River Plate vs Sao Paolo match on the other hand..

Posted · Report post

Who the hell carries a knife with them to a football game?

I've been punched in the face at various points in my life, and you either fight back or flee depending on the situation. You don't pull out a fuggin knife and stab someone in the throat.

Posted · Report post

Anybody seen Ray?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cbarrier90' timestamp='1358738192' post='2107827']
Say what you want about BOA Stadium being quiet, unintimidating, and too friendly, but at least we don't have to worry about getting stabbed before, during or after the game.
[/quote]
We do not do those things in the land of wine and cheese

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cbarrier90' timestamp='1358738192' post='2107827']
Say what you want about BOA Stadium being quiet, unintimidating, and too friendly, but at least we don't have to worry about getting stabbed before, during or after the game.
[/quote]

THIS

Posted · Report post

[b]"Who the hell carries a knife with them to a football game?"[/b]
Translated: "What good does it do to stand in line for 30 minutes waiting to be searched before entering the stadium when some other moron can bring a knife?"

NRA response: "If the Second Amendment were being upheld and protected in this country, this stabbing would not have occurred. It would have been a shooting instead."

Couple years ago my wife and I attended a game in Atlanta, stayed at a very nice hotel near the Ritz-Carlton, ate at a couple very nice restaurants...spent the weekend and drove home Monday. Spent a couple thou in their city. The Panthers got whipped that day and the wife and I were heckled, had bottles thrown at us, cursed as we were leaving. We never spoke a word to anyone, just minding our own business. I wasn't wearing any colors, but the wife had a jersey on. Regardless, we always traveled to a couple away games every season, that was the last trip. And now look at us a few years later... we're not even traveling to Charlotte.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1358740106' post='2107931']
This isn't the first time a 49er fan has done this.... Didn't one kill a Raider fan at Candlestick Park?
[/quote]
Not sure that's a crime