Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember guys, Rome wasn't built in a day

55 posts in this topic

Posted

My dog's house wasn't built in one day.

his house must be bigger than a 2x2.

Posted

Same old Raging Bull. Same threads. It's predictable.

please make more threads like this.

HurneyDWI.png

Posted

Well, we played in a division where the second best team only had a 7-9 record and only got 3 wins in our division.

So maybe not as bad as that conference, but close.

The 2010 panthers went 2-2 against that division that season

That's about all you need to know about how prestigious managing a 6-10 record is in that case

Posted

and one day you might not be on the poo tier of posters on this site

Oh snit I'm a poo poster on a forum trolled by it's own mods.

Posted

i'm convinced most of this team's problems have come from a combination of the pre-lockout roster purge executed by JR and the subsequent mishandling of restocking that talent by hurney.

but everybody was telling me that the roster purge would give us an advantage moving forward!

Posted

HurneyDWI.png

How I picture you when you make threads and respond.. or to put it in your rehashed responses ...

624px-Genius-meme.png

amidoingitrite?

Posted

maybe instead of bringing your sore asshole into every thread where someone mentions things happening in the NFL in real time that contradict all of your bullshit excuse making for the team and hyping every panthers entity no matter how inept they might be for the sake of optimism, or being a "real fan" or whatever, eat your crow and re-evaluate how competent this organization has been, and maybe people on here with more than two brain cells to rub together will see you as more credible and you just might be valued on this forum for more than posting tits on your sig

Posted

or just keep on going with "wyahh, that Hurney guy I defended got fiyuurrdd and that raging bull guy is rubbing it in my face i'm so fwustwated i'm going to try to imitate him how dare he give me a dose of reality"

Posted

There's were you're living in your little world. I actually find it funny that you have to rub something I was wrong with in my face. Yeah I was wrong about old Hurn dog. I accepted it. Moved on. You're the one that seems to live in the past. Let me guess you're still sore about not hiring Harbaugh? Still sore that we traded up for Armanti and all the other incompetent moves he made?

I defended the guy til no end and have criticized him plenty, plenty of times.. If you had your head out of your pessimistic ass half the time to actually read and have a meaningful conversation about this organization that we both love, you'd see that. but keep doing what you're doing dude. You look so freaking cool doing it too.

Posted

whatever you can come up with to mask why you walked into this thread in the first place. If you don't like what I post, don't respond, don't even acknowledge it. I'm pretty sure I can live without interacting with IvanTheAwesome. But what I write sticks in your craw so you feel the need to respond. "uhuhhuh weseethesamethreadfromragingbulloverandoveragainuhuhhuhhuh" where the fug could that have come from besides residual animosity?

I don't write these threads for you, I write them for those that see through the veil of bullshit that so many people on here post.

Posted

If you dont like Ron Rivera, then you can GIT OUT

South Park reference FTW!

*goes back to continue reading thread*

Posted

They were worse then us in 2010. We beat them with Jimmy fuging clausen (i think he played that game)!!! seahawks were terrible in carrolls first year. He has dumped and retooled the entire team in 3 years. It can be turned around quickly if a moron gm doesn't handicap the team with shitty contracts year after year while the owner does nothing.