Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever slept with someone who was in a relationship with another person?

52 votes

1. 1. Did you...?

• Yes. I knew that person was in a relationship
    • Yes. I had no idea that person was in a relationship
    • Not sure, possible...
    • No, Never!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I did way back, will chalk them up to youthful indiscretions.. But would not as I got older, try to live by 'If I dont want it done to me then dont do it'.... But there was a time when I did not care....

Posted

what is this world coming to lol

Posted

That's shows how many man care about consequences when it comes to getting some pussy.

Posted

I'd imagine being a bar tender you'd have your choice in the poon to bang no?

yeah but i didn't start bartending until i was dating the girl that's now my wife, so i've turned down the many opportunities that've come my way

Posted

Sure, was in the bar business. Happened all the time.

Now, I would not do it, but back then, no big deal.

Posted

No, never.

Posted

Never slept with them no.

Posted

Yeah. I was cheated on by my first girlfriend after 3 years. She got in a relationship with the guy she was sleeping with and lived with him where we went to college one summer while I came home. After a few months she came home for a couple weeks (we're from the same town). We met up a few times and...yeah. I didn't feel badly about it because I considered it a big fug you to the other guy. Probably none of it was smart in hindsight but she's married now so whatever.

Posted

What I learned from this thread is there's a lot of skank women out there willing to cheat on their men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosCYE4vwlY

Posted

no, but I'd like to....tonight

Posted

Slept with a guy I knows wife. In the Navy, I was home, he was out, she told me how terrible her marriage was, a group of us went out, she got trashed and I could not say no. Not my proudest moment but felt I dodged a bullet when later on she got herpes from her slutting around and never even attempted to get into a situation like that again. From then on, it was good clean fun for me and my uvula.

Posted

One time at some fraternity party my friend brought two girls into his room and told me to be his wingman. I took the girl he didn't want and banged her in my dorm room. She told me beforehand that she had a boyfriend but I honestly didn't care because if she wasn't going to cheat on him with me, she was with someone else.