Photo
- - - - -

When will the falcons learn that simply loading up on top cornerbacks...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Falcons defense is pretty old period, most of there starters are getting up in age and havent shown that experience with great play. They are do for a big overhaul soon and dont really have a lot of cap room to fix it faster. That helps us out.

#17 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

it's feasible to say if we didnt outpay for CJ, Atlanta might be in the Super Bowl right now

Lot of truth to that...overpaying to keep a good player away from your division rival is always a good idea.

#18 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

they have a specific problem stopping other teams on defense. widening the dialogue out to "well they won a bunch of games and made it to the NFC championship game" isn't a counter argument unless somebody is arguing that they didn't win.

I'd trade seasons with them

#19 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Lot of truth to that...overpaying to keep a good player away from your division rival is always a good idea.

I don't think we overpaid. Teams like Buffalo and Chicago did. Now if we would have given CJ a 100 million dollar contract that is another story

#20 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,398 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

I don't think we overpaid. Teams like Buffalo and Chicago did. Now if we would have given CJ a 100 million dollar contract that is another story

i had overpaid at first, but i changed to outpayed because I think CJ has earned his paychecks, especially if you look at production compared to mario or julius and their crazy monies

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,790 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

I'd trade seasons with them

yeah more generic off-topic banter about "wins". fantastic.

yes winning games is pretty cool and fun. back on topic: would you trade defensive lines with them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com