50 replies to this topic

#46 biggdownunder

biggdownunder

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Locationsydney, australia

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

cam WONT go down!! its not impossible, but unless he's getting blindsided, he absolutely controls the ammount of contact he takes/dishes out, he treats the gridiron like he's at recess on the playground...dont wanna even look at the #2 from that aspect.

what makes sense to me is to trade for terrelle pryor. his brains arent there, but thats why i think he will make a perfect backup for cam, because there will be no question who the starter will be...ever. pryors size and playing style make him the closest clone to cam in the league, and could most likely develop into a game manager getting training time in an offense that caters to his specific set of attributes...we would lose accuracy if he plays instead of cam, but the offense shouldnt have to change that much to cater to a different playing style. hoping cam doesnt get injured, we could also use pryor at other positions (6'5, 235lbs, elite athlete) and not just have a qb sitting the bench wasting a roster spot...make use of the backup instead. same age as cam, dresses on gameday like he wants to be cam, and we could probably pick him up for one of the high contract guys we are likely to cut, if not, i would not trade for anything less than a 5th rounder and pickles.

#47 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Draft Geno Smith. Problem solved.

#48 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,921 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

Draft Geno Smith. Problem solved.

oh, fug....

#49 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

I have no problem with clausen at 2 or 3, lets still draft a QB with a late round and everything will be fine.

#50 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

I don't think we need a mobile quarterback as a back up. We need a pocket passer because the weigh on a mobile qb shoulders will be too heavy to try to run the same offense as Cam. I want a solid pocket passer as a back up someone that can properly manage a game.

#51 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

I think Clausen will be gone.....better options

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com