19 replies to this topic

#16 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,206 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

If you think Greg Hardy's ceiling is a fringe pro bowler and Ansah's ceiling is Hall of Fame then you have to at least consider Ansah. If Hardy is a 11-13sack guy and Ansah is a 18sack guy you have to consider Ansah. Just imagine being able to rotate a line like that. Then if CJ hits the end of his deal we have the power to force an extension, restructure, or cut him for cap reasons.

I liked Trufant, Fisher, and Pugh. Some team is going to make Glennon a First round pick because teams get desperate for a franchise QB. I however rate him more like a 4th-6th round pick and would love to have him back up Cam. No, he can't run the read option and I don't want him to. I was impressed with some of the lineman there was a guard from Chapel Hill I liked.

As of right now I would love Fisher 1st round and Trufant 2nd round but there is still a long way to go. Fisher may not seem like the biggest need today but it's about building a franchise, not poking your finger into leaky holes.

#17 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yeah I agree that you can't just discount the possibility of drafting a DE early. You gotta remember which team Gettleman is from and their formula for success.

#18 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

lol if you thin Ansha makes it out the top 10

I'dbe surprised if he made it past the Jets.

#19 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

Yeah I agree that you can't just discount the possibility of drafting a DE early. You gotta remember which team Gettleman is from and their formula for success.

Except when the Giants do that they don't have very many other hoes to fill.

Jesus you guys.

#20 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,206 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

The Giants have tons of holes....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com