• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,765 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

SCP, you can do it man. But, just remember to pace yourself the first week or so.

I have Insanity, and I've meant to start it back repeatedly over the last month or so, but I keep getting caught up with other things and my motivation is inconsistent. BUT, as long as you are motivated and stick with it, you got it man. As long as you know it's going to be tough, go in and pace yourself. That first week, know when to give yourself a few mins to catch up and then get back in it. After the first week, your body catches up. But, that first week always has me walking around like an 80 year old man.

#32 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,536 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

10 weeks into doing a psuedo p90x/insanity combo workout. To bad I'm so fuging pale that it washes out all definition. I need some damn sun.

Posted Image

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,455 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

I'm phsyced. I played football through college so I'm used to the intense workouts but definitely have some nerves about the first time jumping in. I'm more worried to see if I still have that mental edge to ignore the pain. I had it last summer in a bike race that I road in, but we shall see. Its so easy to find excuses not to do stuff nowadays so that is a new battle i will have to fight. This will be great cause I can take it on the road and do it while I'm in my hotel room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.