Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

#19 NC State vs. Virginia

4Corners    2,007

Haha if only you guys could have made it to the tourney that year maybe you could have stopped us. Oh wait I remember now 82-50! The NIT says hello.

Carolina's FIVE national championships and BETTER all time winning percentage says hello.

Please note: these are both superior to Duke.

Duke has a big game tonight and once again it's "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is doing. I have a confession huddle dookies, you guys aren't represented very well on here. Your two biggest "fans" are a high school kid and a dude who sweeps up the stadium after games. Poor effort & weak showing.

bigcatdaddy    73

Carolina's FIVE national championships and BETTER all time winning percentage says hello.

Duke has a big game tonight and once again it's "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is doing. I have a confession huddle dookies, you guys aren't represented very well on here. Your two biggest "fans" are a high school kid and a dude who sweeps up the stadium after games. Poor effort & weak showing.

And how many of those 5 titles have you seen live? I watched all 4 of Duke's live and in person so you bragging about a title that happened before we were even thought of doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. I will give you props for not trying to claim the Helms title though. Haha.

As far as our game tonight this is a State/UVA thread and I was just responding to you talking trash about Duke.

bigcatdaddy    73

Son I will put my bank account next to yours any day and show you that you would be sweeping my floors. Your associate manager position at Wal-Mart doesn't impress me at all. :thumbsu:

toldozer    2,295

Son I will put my bank account next to yours any day and show you that you would be sweeping my floors. Your associate manager position at Wal-Mart doesn't impress me at all. :thumbsu:

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

rscott94    662

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

I wouldn't be too happy if you beat UNC... We're terrible this year hoss. I've said up here many a times I'm expecting State and Duke to sweep UNC this year (unfortunately).

bigcatdaddy    73

I don't think I stooped to his level, I wasn't irrational or derogatory towards him. I actually gave him credit for that promotion from cashier at Wal-mart to associate manager.