Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC @ Boston College

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah this is what I heard

I think he might miss a game or two but he's ok

Hate he has to miss a game... But glad he's ok

Posted

I cant be the only person who finds the announcers saying 'James Michael Mcadoo' irritating. I'm fully convinced he would be a better player if he went by 'Jim Mcadoo' or perhaps 'J.M. Mcadoo' since the team alrady has a PJ and JP

Posted

Simmons is severely underused...

Posted

Just to note, per UNC it's official that Hairston has a concussion. Not sure how severe it is though.

Posted

Simmons is severely underused...

Simmons doesnt play because he isnt particularly good at basketball. Being slightly better than Hubert doesnt make him starter material

Posted

InsideCarolina ‏@InsideCarolina

Hairston is now sitting on the end of the #UNC bench beside trainer Chris Hirth.

Posted

Simmons doesnt play because he isnt particularly good at basketball. Being slightly better than Hubert doesnt make him starter material

He's the best rebounder on the team, he doesn't take unnecessary shots, he can make free-throws. The guy is a good basketball player for his position

Posted

He is not a fluid basketball player, but he is a solid basketball player and has a good jump shot.

Posted

He's the best rebounder on the team, he doesn't take unnecessary shots, he can make free-throws. The guy is a good basketball player for his position

He isnt a good defender and he doesnt shoot because he isnt good at it. I'm fine with him playing the minutes that he does because he is a competent player, but if any big guy needs more pt its Brice Johnson, the best post scorer on the team

Posted

Woah glasses that make you better at basketball... Technology lol

Posted

He isnt a good defender and he doesnt shoot because he isnt good at it. I'm fine with him playing the minutes that he does because he is a competent player, but if any big guy needs more pt its Brice Johnson, the best post scorer on the team

But Johnson doesn't have that good of a defense either... and can't rebound that well. I believe he does have way more potential than Simmons but neither should be starting

Posted

Yeah what were those glasses all about? I wasn't really listening.