Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newtown Students to sing at Super Bowl

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks they SHOULDN"T do this? Doesn't seem right. Especially when "26" students are signing only.

Why isn't it right? What's not ok about it?

Posted

Because that's what I said. Can you read?

You are criticizing people for believing everything they see on the internet, when you are clearly guilty of the same thing; believing everything you see on the news.

Hardly :lol:

I'll put it this way. I know enough to know a bunch of kids were shot by a nutjob. And I know that because I take interviews with people who were there when it happened more seriously than I do the theories of crackpots who come up with goofball ideas that they write on websites geared to people with an unfortunate combination of paranoia and gullibility.

Bottom Line: A bunch of kids are dead, and all the ignorant conspiracy crap is disrespectful to their memories and the feelings of their families.

Posted

Beyonce doesn't suck bro, stop drinking the kool-aid.

http://youtu.be/0X_uADKG9H4

I just think her songs blow. As an artist she sucks.

Posted

HOAX, Americans will believe ANYTHING on TV.... NTO ONE BODY, NOT ONE DROP OF BLOOD, NOT ONE

I'm so glad I woke up and started believing everything I see on the internet instead. Now whenever I see a triangle, I know it's a Jewish plot.

Posted

Aerials and Diagrams only. But everyone who watched the news knows exactly what happened that day. Anyways good job NFL :ph34r:

Posted

Why isn't it right? What's not ok about it?

I read the article wrong, I thought the NFL specifically chose only 26 students to sing but that isn't so.

I probably shouldn't be on the "HUDDLE" while in my Thermodynamics class to begin with lol.

Posted

Those kids don't exist! LIZARD PEOPLE DRESSED AS SANDY HOOK KIDS DO NOT BELIEVE READ THE NUMBERS LICK THE LEAD PAINT SEE THE TRUTH.