Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceBoogie

New PSL Owner

I know there is a lot of hostility on this board in recent weeks, but I just wanted to take the time to say I look forward to seeing you guys this upcoming year. I've been meaning to get a PSL for a while and felt the time was right. So here's to the 2013 season.

post-13282-0-70876100-1359669390_thumb.j

Congrats. I got mine 3 years ago.

Just curious to know how much PSL's would run? Definitely something Id like to look into someday

http://www.panthers.com/tickets/season/season-psl.html

I know there is a lot of hostility on this board in recent weeks, but I just wanted to take the time to say I look forward to seeing you guys this upcoming year. I've been meaning to get a PSL for a while and felt the time was right. So here's to the 2013 season.

Good for you!

...and the first thing you need to do, if you haven't already, is to go to one of Mush's tailgates.

As frustrated as I get with the Panthers and the product on the field, there are few things more beautiful than an October fall day in North Carolina, with friends, watching a football game.

I'm not rich by any means; but, I enjoy going and I save all year to pay for them. No regrets.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Weezy