Photo
- - - - -

Carolina Rebellion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#13 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

It's all commercial bullshit washed up hard rock/nu-metal crap... MAYBE I'd see the Deftones but everyone else is pretty much LOL

#14 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Musical taste is like opinions... Everyone's an asshole... Or something like that...

I have an idea, and I know this is radical, but if you don't like these bands, don't go to the concert. Wild huh?

FWIW I think btbam is horrible... So I don't listen to them... But I don't tell others they're stupid if they do...

#15 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Musical taste is like opinions... Everyone's an asshole... Or something like that...

I have an idea, and I know this is radical, but if you don't like these bands, don't go to the concert. Wild huh?

FWIW I think btbam is horrible... So I don't listen to them... But I don't tell others they're stupid if they do...

hey hey hey I didn't insult anyone... I just added my opinion that the bill isn't that great in my opinion...

#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

Deftones/AIC/Soundgarden make it almost worth it. Heard Soundgarden has been putting on some amazing shows (despite new album being 'meh'). New Deftones album is A+ though.

Who's going to see Limp Bizkit?