#76 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hendo nor Gordan will be back judging by the fact that the Cats tried unsuccessfully to trade both. To me it's quite clear what position we are taking, it's which player it is; whether it's McLemore or Bazz.

#77 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hendo nor Gordan will be back judging by the fact that the Cats tried unsuccessfully to trade both. To me it's quite clear what position we are taking, it's which player it is; whether it's McLemore or Bazz.

You think the team trades up from pick 3 or 4 (if unlucky in the lotto)?

#78 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Very possible

The only poor team that doesn't need a shooting guard is Washington, so here is to the ping pong balls falling are way and us ending up with a top 2, or at the worst... top three pick.

If we're out of the top three, then all bets are off and the Cats could look to move the picks for a veteran or package the picks to move up (basing on whether or not Washington get's the first pick).

I am just hoping the freshmen come out this year (McLemore, Smart, Noel, Bennett, and Muhammad) or this could go down as the worst class of all time.

#79 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,444 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

So what's the point of signing Chris Paul? Who is he going to distribute the ball too? We need bigs....bottom line. We can't defend the post. That's priority number 1.

This. See what McGee (Nuggets) did to us on Saturday night. We need some athletic length bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users