Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 mock offseason trades

318 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and by the way...who is smith gonna throw to now that you traded his best target?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1360434746' post='2130216']
i was going to give you flynn for harvin straight up. what has smith proven that flynn hasnt, besides going 13-3 and an nfc champioship game?
[/quote]
Flynn is extremely unproven, also you had already traded him for Tebow when I asked about him last

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TylerVagyler' timestamp='1360435181' post='2130226']
and by the way...who is smith gonna throw to now that you traded his best target?
[/quote]I've got that covered, And did SF have AP? That takes loads of pressure off of Smith. Also I think it's pretty established that Ponder is a bust.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TylerVagyler' timestamp='1360435181' post='2130226']
[/quote]I've got that covered, And did SF have AP? That takes loads of pressure off of Smith. Also I think it's pretty established that Ponder is a bust.

Posted · Report post

in SF smith had a few reliable WRs, a top TE, and 2 solid RBs along with a VERY good OL.

now he's going to minny where he has almost none of that. good RBs but that's it.

bad trade but it is what it is.

Posted · Report post

it was a joke. i think we both did the best deals for us. i feel good about denario alexander and tim tebow for flynn and tate and to move up from pick 25 in round 4 to pick 10 in round 3.

Posted · Report post

You wanna talk about the product of a system, just look at Flynn. He had one of the best offenses in the league around him in GB then got beat out by a rookie in Seattle. He is just another Kevin Kolb. I am going to have several good WR around Smith, Kyle Rudolph, and a very good O-line. Plus the best RB in the NFL. There is no reason in arguing, you're just mad you didn't get Harvin.

Posted · Report post

Alex Smith was good for 1 1/2 seasons. Before that he was absolute trash. Even after his first good season, the team was still looking to go in a different direction and in the end, they did.

I just wouldn't feel safe trading a great player maker like Harvin for a guy who [i]might[/i] be good for you.

Posted · Report post

Also, you sent Tate and a 4th rounder to SD for a WR on the same level as Tate...wow

Posted · Report post

Okay, well I think everyone can agree that he is an upgrade over Ponder. He was the best QB on the market.

Posted · Report post

The Jaguars have agreed to trade Maurice Jones-Drew and a seventh round pick to the Arizona Cardinals for Beanie Wells and their third round pick.

Jaguars confirm

Posted · Report post

[quote name='GambrinousPanther' timestamp='1360436123' post='2130246']
Also, you sent Tate and a 4th rounder to SD for a WR on the same level as Tate...wow
[/quote]

alexander proved he is a beast when healthy last year. plus im going tall cant teach 6'5