Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly T-shirt...

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I am totally uneducated on the topic, but the site made a pretty obvious effort to stay within their legal boundaries. No mention of the NFL, or even the word Panthers.

Posted

I am totally uneducated on the topic, but the site made a pretty obvious effort to stay within their legal boundaries. No mention of the NFL, or even the word Panthers.

that may be true, but the notion of having to fight the NFL over even a frivolous lawsuit isn't really attractive.

Posted

If rather explain why so hopefully it won't happen again

Should I no longer make threads about pooping? I don't want to get you sued.

Posted

After an image search I believe the shirt had a simple pic of Luke from the knees up with the following phrase wrapped around it. Guns don't kill people. Luke Kuechly kills people.

Posted

And people wonder why this board this so ridiculously childish ...look no further than the z man himself

Posted

And people wonder why this board this so ridiculously childish ...look no further than the z man himself

Moron, I have recieved more than one cease and desist letter from NFLP. You think I should pay court costs so that some knucklehead can post a link to his shirts that I make nothing from?

Begin by understanding how little you know, then refrain from giving your worthless opinion.

We will all be better off.

Posted

so you think that the person who owns this site should shoulder the legal burden of his users posting material that is a magnet for intellectual property related cease and desist orders/lawsuits?

are you implying that not wanting to deal with the NFL's attorneys is "ridiculously childish"? you know this site used to have a different name that the NFL's legal department didn't like and they let zod know about it.

especially now when the DMCA "safe harbor" concept seems to hold less and less weight in court and when it comes to shutting down/seizing domains, i can't blame him for not taking chances.

Posted

oh-look-he-mad.jpg