Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Semantics Olympics

346 posts in this topic

you know i do think for a page or two there we actually had sane, logical, and dare i say cordial discussion on race in the tinderbox?

I'm speechless

KT is.

Prove it. Just because I've called you out time and time again doesnt make it so.

Prove it. Just because I've called you out time and time again doesnt make it so.

lol, you've called me out. That's hilarious... From the guy that repeatedpy said "none of us" meaning white fans, would support a black QB, that Jerry Richardson was "too racist" to habe a black QB and about a billion other comments on here, including in this thread...

...but go ahead with your silliness.

hahaha this fuging thread

why do some of you people want to use the n-bomb so badly? and why do some of you think "i married someone outside of my pure white race therefore how could i ever be racist" is some sort of rock solid argument? jesus fuging christ i got to this thread way too late

One thing should be readily apparent about anyone that makes important conclusions about others based on the amount of melanin in their skin, they are not a person to be taken seriously. We would all do our society and future generations a big favor by shunning individuals that continue to "think" this way. As far as "race" is concerned, I believe the world will sooner-than-later abandoned the term. It is a largely non-scientific, nonspecific term that evolved out of a by gone era where humans needed a way to justify their inhumane treatment of other human beings. Judging by this thread, its continued use has a similar effect on our society today. http://en.wikipedia....of_human_beings)

1 person likes this

lol, you've called me out. That's hilarious... From the guy that repeatedpy said "none of us" meaning white fans, would support a black QB, that Jerry Richardson was "too racist" to habe a black QB and about a billion other comments on here, including in this thread...

...but go ahead with your silliness.

okay but prove he's a racist though.

also if you're able to prove that KT is a racist then i'm going to need to know if he's a new black panther party racist or one of the good racists like your dad

yeah it's def time for a tinderbox happy hour.

some of you guys are wound tighter than Jim Harbaugh's spleen.

yeah it's def time for a tinderbox happy hour.

some of you guys are wound tighter than Jim Harbaugh's spleen.

Here is how I envision a Tinderbox Happy Hour going down.

I use the n word. Not in a derogatory, racist kind of way but that as a term of endearment and affection. It that's possible.

tumblr_lp2x93JPYH1qf24kqo1_500.png

hahaha this fuging thread

why do some of you people want to use the n-bomb so badly? and why do some of you think "i married someone outside of my pure white race therefore how could i ever be racist" is some sort of rock solid argument? jesus fuging christ i got to this thread way too late

http://www.stefisdope.com/stef.htm