Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera will lead us to a super bowl next year

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't you dare doubt the combo of Rivera and Mike Shula

OHHH you're being sarcastic

Posted

I'm not saying we go to the superbowl. But i have a wierd feeling about this upcoming season. I dunno, last year i knew we were over confident as fug, but at the end of the season, we just did what we had to do to win. One thing i noticed about Cam and Rivera, they found ways to win. Cam; didnt try and force anything...took checkdowns. took 3 to 4 yards when he otherwise would have tried to make something out of nothing. Rivera; played to win, was aggressive, took chances and believed in his players. I dunno I just have a very good feeling about next year regardless of the poo that has been spewed here about the offseason thus far.

Posted

Semick meshwhi.

Posted

I don't know if Rivera will lead us to the Super Bowl, but when did it become uncool to be hopeful?

Posted

Bet all your money and your kids that Chico will not be the HC at the end of next season.

Posted

LET'S HAVE A SOBER THREAD

Posted

You have to make the playoffs to win the SB. ;)

Posted

just hopefully no one posts a full page ad about it this year

Posted

Jr I promise no psl owner I'm good at least 2 games a year

Posted

I got a better chance at getting struck by lighting then then the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Can we go 8-8 first before we think about the Super bowl. :mellow:

Posted

ehhh i'd be thrilled if we made the playoffs. there are so many holes on this team

Posted

I'm not saying we go to the superbowl. But i have a wierd feeling about this upcoming season. I dunno, last year i knew we were over confident as fug, but at the end of the season, we just did what we had to do to win. One thing i noticed about Cam and Rivera, they found ways to win. Cam; didnt try and force anything...took checkdowns. took 3 to 4 yards when he otherwise would have tried to make something out of nothing. Rivera; played to win, was aggressive, took chances and believed in his players. I dunno I just have a very good feeling about next year regardless of the poo that has been spewed here about the offseason thus far.

Ditto