Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Rivera will lead us to a super bowl next year

TheRumGone    14,370

I'm not saying we go to the superbowl. But i have a wierd feeling about this upcoming season. I dunno, last year i knew we were over confident as fug, but at the end of the season, we just did what we had to do to win. One thing i noticed about Cam and Rivera, they found ways to win. Cam; didnt try and force anything...took checkdowns. took 3 to 4 yards when he otherwise would have tried to make something out of nothing. Rivera; played to win, was aggressive, took chances and believed in his players. I dunno I just have a very good feeling about next year regardless of the poo that has been spewed here about the offseason thus far.

Bj-Monster23    423

I got a better chance at getting struck by lighting then then the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Can we go 8-8 first before we think about the Super bowl. :mellow:

KJ89    3,399

I'm not saying we go to the superbowl. But i have a wierd feeling about this upcoming season. I dunno, last year i knew we were over confident as fug, but at the end of the season, we just did what we had to do to win. One thing i noticed about Cam and Rivera, they found ways to win. Cam; didnt try and force anything...took checkdowns. took 3 to 4 yards when he otherwise would have tried to make something out of nothing. Rivera; played to win, was aggressive, took chances and believed in his players. I dunno I just have a very good feeling about next year regardless of the poo that has been spewed here about the offseason thus far.

Ditto

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    capetide