Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geoff Schwartz to become available...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Pull a Moose and bring him back

Posted

Yeah no reason to have quality depth on the line to help pinch in and protect your franchise QB when need be.

I'd rather add depth with better players. Just because this board fell in love with him over a stupid nickname doesn't mean we should bring him in. Bring in the best you can find. There are better lineman that him out there. Period.

Posted

I'd rather add depth with better players. Just because this board fell in love with him over a stupid nickname doesn't mean we should bring him in. Bring in the best you can find. There are better lineman that him out there. Period.

He was graded highly the season we let him leave you dolt. And he is still graded highly according to PFF the snaps he did play. Maybe you should check facts before making idiotic comments.

Posted

He was graded highly the season we let him leave you dolt. And he is still graded highly according to PFF the snaps he did play. Maybe you should check facts before making idiotic comments.

That's nice. There are still better options, no matter what PFF says.

Posted

If the price tag is right bring him in. I think he is an upgrade over our backups at least.

Posted

Rivera didn't play him and he got cut, Somehow though, he's improved to the point where he would be an upgrade over the guy we did end up starting?

Maybe people should go back and read all the gushing threads that were posted about Hangartner when he came back, and get a little perspective.

I think we can get better talent in the draft. If Schwartz was really that good, Gettleman would have signed him already, right?

Posted

I think we can get better talent in the draft. If Schwartz was really that good, Gettleman would have signed him already, right?

I don't think Gettleman is nearly done with assessing the team needs yet.

Posted

He's better than Hangartner, Byers, G.Williams, Austin, Hicks, Z.Williams, Pollack. The worst he can be is our best backup lineman. At best, the starting RG if healthy.

Posted

Good utility o-line player if nothing else, pick him up.

Posted

Word that they re-signed a camp guy in Justin Wells.

Posted

dont think we cut him, just chose not to offer him a contract

Posted

phil loadholt in fa too. underrated and cheap for a right tackle.......