Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

189 posts in this topic

Posted

What are you even saying?

There was a report that someone called the father of the girl that was killed & said something to the effect of "you shoulda protected her better".

Posted

FWIW I hope he gets away/survives this. I can do that, while at the same time disagreeing with his actions thus far and potential future actions.

You never know... He could've soaked down the bathroom, filled the tub with water, and be using the scuba tank to wait this all out... He could have booby trapped the cabin anticipating the swat team... He could be in the basement that they're now reporting is in the cabin...

He has some kind of trick up his sleeve, the media was trying to make it sound like he fled into a random cabin, as if it was the first one he saw.

Posted

He has some kind of trick up his sleeve, the media was trying to make it sound like he fled into a random cabin, as if it was the first one he saw.

I dunno... He's very calculating, sure... But the way the truck was wrecked after the chase and shootout kinda leads me to believe it really is a random spot he decided to duck into to make a last stand... or try to buy some time for a better option...

Whatever the case, if he's in there and is dead, we'll never know the whole story anyways.

Posted

Also really weird to me that they have stated that they are not 100% sure the person inside is Dorner.

Sound familiar? Shooting up vehicles with innocent people inside, vehicles that looked like the one he drove...

Posted

I dunno... He's very calculating, sure... But the way the truck was wrecked after the chase and shootout kinda leads me to believe it really is a random spot he decided to duck into to make a last stand... or try to buy some time for a better option...

Whatever the case, if he's in there and is dead, we'll never know the whole story anyways.

I don't believe it's a random spot, too much ammo, weaponry, etc involved..I doubt he humped it all.

Posted

Waco

Okay, sorry

Posted

http://www.wral.com/source-suspect-never-emerged-from-burning-cabin/12099359/

Sounds like whoever is in there might have offed himself... Or at least that is the early report intended to morph into the official story...

Posted

Also really weird to me that they have stated that they are not 100% sure the person inside is Dorner.

Sound familiar? Shooting up vehicles with innocent people inside, vehicles that looked like the one he drove...

Well whoever it is shot and killed people

Posted

xchristopher-dorner-shirt.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-3IrZ-1Gsb.jpg

lol... as an aside...

Posted

Nobody will watch this any longer as the president is about to speak. (sarcasm)

Let the real show begin!!!

Posted

Sorry Mr Scot...this entire ordeal reeks of V for Vendetta. One of my favorite movies BTW.

It's not a movie.

Real people, innocent people, were killed by this guy.

I don't give a rat's ass what he knows or thinks he knows. The fact that he was willing to put his "message" above those people's lives takes away all credibility. That's the same mentality Al Qaeda uses to justify their actions, and frankly I don't see this guy any different than them.

People wanna treat this guy like some kinda folk hero, I say sell that story to the families of the people he killed. If you can convince them to buy it, maybe I'll listen.

Posted

Yes he was. Now he's a nutcase. Ready to keep a national database on mental nutcases? Let me know how you handle the HIPAA implications.

When the difference between george washington and benedict arnold is nothing more than a winner, how is it this guy is crazy for what he has done when cops do the exact same thing to innoncent poor people except they wear a badge.

1 person likes this