#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

Actually this has already been debunked, there is no Joseph Henry in the Duke directory and section 19 is on the complete opposite side from where the "chant" was coming from. Real sources would be much appreciated.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

BCD- u should have access to the Dean's office. Sneak in there tonight during when your collecting the trash and find out if this guy is a student.

Thanks in advance.

#18 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm not saying it was the whole student section. I'm in the camp with Tyler Lewis' dad. It was a group of assholes that snuck it in and you could hear it clearly by the second free throw.

I don't even care about this nor would I pretend to be offended if it were the entire student section. The game is what's important and I don't give a crap what some students were chanting. Jmo.

I think people hear what they want to hear because I can't "clearly" tell they are saying grandma or bedtime. I do agree with you though about it's importance, college kids yell and do stupid stuff all the time at games so why make this a big deal even if it did happen? What about the time when JJ was playing Maryland and the student section was chanting F**K you JJ and they were holding up signs about wanting to sleep with his little sister who was underage at the time? Like I said it happens all the time and I got many more examples but it's just not that important. Is it crude and disrespectful? Of course but like I said it happens all the time in other venues so let's move on and talk about the game it's self.

#19 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

BCD- u should have access to the Dean's office. Sneak in there tonight during when your collecting the trash and find out if this guy is a student.

Thanks in advance.

So do you want me to come back with an insult so you can cry about Duke fans insulting you? You like to start $h!t and then play the victim don't you?

#20 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Duke fans classless?

I'm shocked!

Just go read some of their post here. They can't go 5 minutes without insulting someone.

The classlessness of the fans, team, and school all starts with the head coach.

haha

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Another member of the media who was actually there.

http://blogs.fayobse...Lewis,-who-lost

#22 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

I think people hear what they want to hear because I can't "clearly" tell they are saying grandma or bedtime. I do agree with you though about it's importance, college kids yell and do stupid stuff all the time at games so why make this a big deal even if it did happen? What about the time when JJ was playing Maryland and the student section was chanting F**K you JJ and they were holding up signs about wanting to sleep with his little sister who was underage at the time? Like I said it happens all the time and I got many more examples but it's just not that important. Is it crude and disrespectful? Of course but like I said it happens all the time in other venues so let's move on and talk about the game it's self.

We all know why you couldn't hear it, Gramps.

Move on. "Your" fans fuged up. They were classless. You defending them makes YOU look worse.

#23 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

We all know why you couldn't hear it, Gramps.

Move on. "Your" fans fuged up. They were classless. You defending them makes YOU look worse.

I am defending the fans that didn't say it you are lumping all the crazies and fans together and that is simply not the case. Maybe a few fans said something crude but that doesn't mean we are all rude and/or insensitive. I mean just because I think you are irrational and an idiot doesn't mean I think all unc fans are.

#24 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,080 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

http://www.yardbarke...randma/12867799

listen for yourself

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

http://www.yardbarke...randma/12867799

listen for yourself

This has been posted several times already.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,689 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

There are multiple accounts from people at the game that they were chanting "past your bedtime". It was written on the white boards that are held up so that the student section knows what to chant. There are "leaders" who run the student section chants.

There may have been a small handful of people chanting poo about "grandma" but it sure as poo wasn't the whole student section and it sure as poo wasn't the planned chant.

Anyone who is trying to make the case otherwise is fuging clueless and retarded.

Posted Image

#27 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I am defending the fans that didn't say it you are lumping all the crazies and fans together and that is simply not the case. Maybe a few fans said something crude but that doesn't mean we are all rude and/or insensitive. I mean just because I think you are irrational and an idiot doesn't mean I think all unc fans are.

You're Backpedalling faster than Mason Plumlee against a real big man.

And more personal insults. Again, I thank you for proving all of us whom are critical of Duke fans correct.

#28 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

The fact is, a big part of the student section did the the chant. Planned or not. Even Tyler's father admitted to hearing it. There is no reason to go on and on about this... what more can you expect from Duke fans?

#29 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

And more personal insults. Again, I thank you for proving all of us whom are critical of Duke fans correct.

This made me lol.... Then it made me sad because I realized we don't have a real big man

#30 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Backpedaling about what? Just like I don't judge all unc fans based on you you shouldn't judge all Duke fans based on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com