57 replies to this topic

#16 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

besides you know how hard it is to wash that grease off of white fur?

no thanks!

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

no thanks!

Warning.

I didn't like the vibe of this.
Watch that poo, if it is that kinda poo.

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Where is this money angle coming from? Oh that's right I forgot....................

The fact that she is suing Disney over nothing and giving her kid a lesson on being a victim in the process.

#19 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

no thanks!

fug you

#20 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

The fact that she is suing Disney over nothing and giving her kid a lesson on being a victim in the process.

they turned down the money from disney to keep quiet so I'll ask you the same question and let's see if we can answer without the I GOTSTA GETS MUH MONEY bullshit

#21 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

they turned down the money from disney to keep quiet so I'll ask you the same question and let's see if we can answer without the I GOTSTA GETS MUH MONEY bullshit

A few hundred dollars? What are they suing for now?

#22 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

We don't know, it just says they want the footage and an apology.

Lawyering up isn't gonna net you any money for this in the long run so it makes no sense to me at this point. Whether or not the situation was misread, I think that is the question here.

#23 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

It's a shame she is setting an example of victimization to her kid. I seriously doubt it was racially motivated as Disney is probably the most diverse place in America. No chance.

When my kids don't get their way it's a good lesson on how life isn't fair. Get used to it.

#24 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

I guess I'm confused on this one... if there are two separate families involved, then yeah, something definitely happened, but as Hatter said, it isn't due to Disney's policies or anything like that... just some rogue employee.

$500 and VIP passes sound like a good deal to me... but yeah, I'd want the guy fired too... surprising that Disney didn't do that already.

I would like more details on the situation.

#25 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Zod - "Racism is a part of life, get used to it and stop complaining"

#26 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

I guess I'm confused on this one... if there are two separate families involved, then yeah, something definitely happened, but as Hatter said, it isn't due to Disney's policies or anything like that... just some rogue employee.

$500 and VIP passes sound like a good deal to me... but yeah, I'd want the guy fired too... surprising that Disney didn't do that already.

I would like more details on the situation.

Considering the volume of visitors and diversity if them, I would expect hundreds of complaints at least if this were true.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Zod - "Racism is a part of life, get used to it and stop complaining"

It wasn't racism. The kid was overlooked by a half blinded employee in a costume. Happens to tons of kids of all races every day. Hell I've seen sir purr pass by some kids and say hi to others. Guess he is racist too?

The wrong thing to do here is assume its racism based on nothing and drive the point home to the kid that if things don't go his way, it's obviously due to racism. That in itself is racist.

#28 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

I would like to see that tough love approach you would bring to their children, zod.

"Sorry kids, you're just too disgusting to touch. Oh well that's life."

Do you apply that method to all types of discrmination? Gender? Sexual Orientation? Just stop acting like victims?

#29 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Considering the volume of visitors and diversity if them, I would expect hundreds of complaints at least if this were true.

It wasn't racism. The kid was overlooked by a half blinded employee in a costume. Happens to tons of kids of all races every day. Hell I've seen sir purr pass by some kids and say hi to others. Guess he is racist too?

The wrong thing to do here is assume its racism based on nothing and drive the point home to the kid that if things don't go his way, it's obviously due to racism. That in itself is racist.

Yeah, when I said "something happened" I wasn't assuming racism... I have no clue. The guy in the costume could have just literally not seen them, who knows?

#30 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

I would like to see that tough love approach you would bring to their children, zod.

"Sorry kids, you're just too disgusting to touch. Oh well that's life."

Do you apply that method to all types of discrmination? Gender? Sexual Orientation? Just stop acting like victims?

It wasn't racism.

Have you ever been to Disney? Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com