Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Da'rick Rogers

142 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only person that saw this dude drop everything at the Combine then run a slow time? You people fall in the love with any bum.

I don't want anything to do with this guy.

Who is he a upgrade over on our team?

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I the only person that saw this dude drop everything at the Combine then run a slow time? You people fall in the love with any bum.

I don't want anything to do with this guy.

Who is he a upgrade over on our team?

Everywhere I looked at, all I see is high praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then? Yea I didn't think so either.

Posted

Everywhere I look at I see praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then?

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

Posted

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013/02/nfl-combine-live-tavon-austin-among-prospects-to-watch-during-day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.

Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

Posted

lol first i thought hunter ran a 4.46 and i thought rogers was 6'3 in height and over 200 pounds.....

Posted

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013...day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.

Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

Who the fug is Doug Kyed and who does he work for?

But beyond that I don't care I saw as others who watch this that Rogers is stiff he drop passes in gaulet and routes look sloppy as hell. Then you watch his video at UT he is nothing but a possession WR. How is he better then Lafell and try to use some common sense with your answer.

Posted

lol first i thought hunter ran a 4.46 and i thought rogers was 6'3 in height and over 200 pounds.....

4.44, sub 4.5

Rogers checked in at 6'2 217lbs

Posted

Who the fug is Doug Kyed and who does he work for?

But beyond that I don't care I saw as others who watch this that Rogers is stiff he drop passes in gaulet and routes look sloppy as hell. Then you watch his video at UT he is nothing but a possession WR. How is he better then Lafell and try to use some common sense with your answer.

I should listen to you? Who the hell are you and who do you work for?

I'm fine with either Hunter or Rogers but I can tell you Hunter ain't getting pass the 1st.

You're sitting here bashing Rogers but praising LaFail who clearly hadnt done jack in three years. Listen to yourself.

Rogers is a possession receiver. But he can clearly stretch the field and has the ability to catch short passes in return for long gains. Dropping passes? I could very well question Hunter's ability to catch passes. I'm not going to stress over dropping balls at the combine if the kid can show me he can catch balls on films. Hunter is the one Im worried about dropping passes.

Posted

I should listen to you? Who the hell are you and who do you work for?

I'm fine with either Hunter or Rogers but I can tell you Hunter ain't getting pass the 1st.

You're sitting here bashing Rogers but praising LaFail who clearly hadnt done jack in three years. Listen to yourself.

Rogers is a possession receiver. But he can clearly stretch the field and has the ability to catch short passes in return for long gains. Dropping passes? I could very well question Hunter's ability to catch passes. I'm not going to stress over dropping balls at the combine if the kid can show me he can catch balls on films. Hunter is the one Im worried about dropping passes.

Somebody who is more right then you!! So sooner or later you should stfu and listen before you spew your stupid poo. There is no tape where Rogers look any different or better then Lafell coming out of LSU. If you say you can see a difference then you're a fuging liar. The only difference I can see is Lafell actually has more elusiveness and was a better deep threat then Rogers.

Let me ask you question and see if you can give me a intelligent answer. Is it Lafell fault or the offense he has been in?

Posted

Somebody who is more right then you!! So sooner or later you should stfu and listen before you spew your stupid poo. There is no tape where Rogers look any different or better then Lafell coming out of LSU. If you say you can see a difference then you're a fuging liar. The only difference I can see is Lafell actually has more elusiveness and was a better deep threat then Rogers.

Let me ask you question and see if you can give me a intelligent answer. Is it Lafell fault or the offense he has been in?

Wow what a dumb question!

He had Cam for two years now!

He been the no.3 wideout for most of his career and had trouble beating the opponents no.3 cb. If 89 can constantly beat the no.1 cb every week, why can't Lafail? This to say that we have been a highly passing offense the last two seasons. Please stop with the Lafail talk. I'm done!

Posted

Wow what a dumb question!

He had Cam for two years now!

He been the no.3 wideout for most of his career and had trouble beating the opponents no.3 cb. If 89 can constantly beat the no.1 cb every week, why can't Lafail? This two say we been a highly passing offense the last two seasons. Please stop with the Lafail talk. I'm done!

You were done along time ago.

But let me help you look up all the number 2# and 3rd Wr in read option offenses and tell me which ones put up great numbers.

Since you're stupid that would be the Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers when Kaep was the QB.

You would notice that none of the 2nd WR in those offenses put up great numbers. So it has nothing to do with Cam it has to do with the offense that Chud choose to run. Not to mention the dumb choice of Legadue over Lafell that happen most games last year.

And again it doesn't change the fact that Rogers looks no different then Lafell coming out of college.

Posted

You were done along time ago.

But let me help you look up all the number 2# and 3rd Wr in read option offenses and tell me which ones put up great numbers.

Since you're stupid that would be the Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers when Kaep was the QB.

You would notice that none of the 2nd WR in those offenses put up great numbers. So it has nothing to do with Cam it has to do with the offense that Chud choose to run. Not to mention the dumb choice of Legadue over Lafell that happen most games last year.

And again it doesn't change the fact that Rogers looks no different then Lafell coming out of college.

Please you're killing me with the Lafail comparison. You're embarssing yourself