Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Than smokers that flick their cigarette butts out the car window?

Posted · Report post

Nope.

Posted · Report post

Yes

55c3af01_Westboro-Baptist-Church-Dead-Soldiers.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

OK. Murph has a point.

But cigarette flickers are still assholes.

Posted · Report post

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

Posted · Report post

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

They didn't bother me as much either...although once on a mule train ride thru the Grand Canyon, we stopped for water and I look down and what do I see...a fuging cigarette butt. It stuck out like a pile of poo in that pristine wilderness. Needless to say I picked it up and threw it away later, something I still do whenever I'm hiking and see one. fuging assholes.

Posted · Report post

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

Posted · Report post

True, some people throw bags, bottles, etc. out the window... but imo that's fairly rare. I see people flick butts out all the damn time... it's like they think because it's so small it's not littering.

Stop and look at the curb next time you're turning if it hasn't rained much... butts everywhere. Assholes.

Posted · Report post

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

Don't worry, you're still dirty and gross for other reasons! :)

Posted · Report post

rawr rawr!

Posted · Report post

People who smoke right in front of a building. Thanks for blowing your smoke all over me right as I'm about to go into a meeting.

Posted · Report post

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments