Photo
- - - - -

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,310 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

Than smokers that flick their cigarette butts out the car window?

#2 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Nope.

#3 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,899 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Yes

Posted Image

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,310 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

OK. Murph has a point.

But cigarette flickers are still assholes.

#5 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

#6 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

They didn't bother me as much either...although once on a mule train ride thru the Grand Canyon, we stopped for water and I look down and what do I see...a fuging cigarette butt. It stuck out like a pile of poo in that pristine wilderness. Needless to say I picked it up and threw it away later, something I still do whenever I'm hiking and see one. fuging assholes.

#7 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

#8 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,310 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

True, some people throw bags, bottles, etc. out the window... but imo that's fairly rare. I see people flick butts out all the damn time... it's like they think because it's so small it's not littering.

Stop and look at the curb next time you're turning if it hasn't rained much... butts everywhere. Assholes.

#9 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

Don't worry, you're still dirty and gross for other reasons! :)

#10 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

rawr rawr!

#11 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,146 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

People who smoke right in front of a building. Thanks for blowing your smoke all over me right as I'm about to go into a meeting.

#12 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

#13 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,146 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

I hate people who don't return the cart. It's one of my pet peeves. It always makes me think of this.

#14 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

No kidding. Take it back to the store or put it in one of the 15 cart corals. Lazy fuggers.

#15 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

I was behind a guy a week or so ago exiting off I77 in Fort Mill and while we were waiting to turn right he threw a full cup of drink out the window. Cup, lid, straw, soda... The whole thing. I gave him a what the fug hand flip and yelled "asshole" at the guy. He just threw his hands in the air as if to say "oh well."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com