Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Not as exciting...but I was walking my dog a few months back and this car proceeded to dump their cups and their contents out the window a few yards ahead of me. Seeing as that I saw them pull out of their driveway, I knew which house they came from. I picked their trash up and dumped it in their yard

Posted

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

They call that "Jerseying it". If you have ever had the misfortune of visiting New Jersey, they don't have cart returns because nobody would use them if they did. I thought about it once, you know, just to try it. The southern gentleman in me couldn't do it.

Posted

Clicked into this thread expecting it to be about the Huddle :lol:

Posted

my original thought was Canadians!

Posted

my original thought was Canadians!

No, that's just you...

Posted

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering... Very rarely do I do what the OP is bitchin about, but it does happen. I keep a bottle in my truck for disposal, havent liked throwin them out the window since before biscuit's last thread compainin about teh same thing...

Got a dude here in VaBeach that is trying to get a section of beach to be non-smoking. He collected over 16,000 butts & brought them to a city council meeting, his own version of a petition... I realize it doesnt affect yous down in NC, but its has ties to the subject of the thread...

Posted

Given enough time, most things are biodegradable. Doesn't make it right, or biodegradable in the common sense of the word.

Posted

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering... Very rarely do I do what the OP is bitchin about, but it does happen. I keep a bottle in my truck for disposal, havent liked throwin them out the window since before biscuit's last thread compainin about teh same thing...

Got a dude here in VaBeach that is trying to get a section of beach to be non-smoking. He collected over 16,000 butts & brought them to a city council meeting, his own version of a petition... I realize it doesnt affect yous down in NC, but its has ties to the subject of the thread...

Every time I see your handle I think it says El Muchacho.

Posted

Nah, I wouldnt call myself 'the young man'... But I did go with 'the Evil Eye', an old Italian superstition...

Didnt say it was right, just said its not littering....

Posted

there was a study done a while back talking about how bad the butts were for birds too...they'd pick them up and try to eat them and get all the tar and other crap out of the filter.

either way....smokers and fast food eaters are the biggest fuging pigs on the planet and litter the most

Posted

fugin disgusting.

Posted

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering...

Are you functionally retarded?