Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

UNC vs #2 Duke

118 posts in this topic

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Shame on you.

I actually have no idea, I don't know anybody that would condone what went on at PSU, plus I have always hated Penn State so I don't know what kind of crazy scenario you have made up in that tiny brain of yours. I think you are trying to deflect from the facts which is what you do on your posts. You never actually bring anything concrete to the table, you either go off on a tangent about something else, or try and make fun of someone. How about you try a different approach and actually try and discuss the game.

1 person likes this

Duke wins and its "fans" still crying.

Duke wins and its "fans" still crying.

There you go again making $h!t up. What Duke fan has cried? The only fans I have heard crying are unc fans about fouls. Somehow a team that gets called for 4 fewer fouls and the only reason it's only 4 is because unc committed 5 intentional fouls in the last 1:35 to extend the game, cries about fouls. Plus unc was in the double bonus around the 5 minute mark and Duke wasn't even in the bonus until the 1 minute mark so just stop with the whining about the fouls.

If anyone wants to know why Duke has such classless fans - just look at their coaching staff.

Bratty, crybabies. All of them.

K can't go 5 minutes without a monologue to an official.

I'm sure Duke will take the appropriate actions after Wojo basically head butted an official last night.

There you go again making $h!t up. What Duke fan has cried? The only fans I have heard crying are unc fans about fouls. Somehow a team that gets called for 4 fewer fouls and the only reason it's only 4 is because unc committed 5 intentional fouls in the last 1:35 to extend the game, cries about fouls. Plus unc was in the double bonus around the 5 minute mark and Duke wasn't even in the bonus until the 1 minute mark so just stop with the whining about the fouls.

Stop whining.

Wahhhhh we didn't beat a bad team by 30 points wahhhhh they didn't call enough charges on Carolina wahhhhhh

I have a hunch your an older poster - but you sound like a baby.

Stop crying gramps

Stop whining.

Wahhhhh we didn't beat a bad team by 30 points wahhhhh they didn't call enough charges on Carolina wahhhhhh

I have a hunch your an older poster - but you sound like a baby.

Stop crying gramps

Again where am I whining? I never once said we would beat unc by 30 points and I never thought that. It's a rivalry game so talent and records can be thrown out the window. Last year unc had no business losing to Duke at home but they did, it happens in this rivalry. Usually the first game of the year between Duke and Unc is the closer one so I never expected a 20-30 point win but good try. If being 33 makes me grandpa age then I guess I am.

Very disheartening hearing all these heels fans complain about fouls when they were in the double bonus with 6 minutes to go in the game and Duke didn't get into the bonus until a minute to go when unc had to foul to extend the game. Instead of complaining about fouls be proud of the way your team played and be glad Roy finally decided to start Hairston. It made a huge difference with the way the heels came out at the start of the game with PJ starting.

Preach it brother. They've got to have some lame excuse for why they got lit up. Oh well.

2 people like this

Unc vs. uk = the greatest nit championship ever!!!!!!!

Unc vs. uk = the greatest nit championship ever!!!!!!!

Ratings gold for ESPN!

1 person likes this