117 replies to this topic

#76 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Of course everyone says that. Its a completely bias statement. I think every call against Duke is bad too. If jmm wants fouls on plumlee then dont rocket yourself ten yards back sliding on the floor. You heels hate the flop because your boys clearly dont know how to do it.

I have nothing against the flop. But if the ref falls for it than he messed up

#77 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Well he had at least 5 by my count ;)

The refs didnt decide the game, but you got all the calls down the stretch. Dont worry, no one is really too surprised or worried about it

My thoughts exatctly mane... Roy better have them boys doing nothing but FT's and have Hairston do nothing but guard the three

#78 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Come on now, I know Dukies can subtract better than that =)

So you didnt have a problem with the million fouls? And i dont count the last 8 bc those were intentional

#79 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Oh I thought there were too many fouls the entire game. Particularly in the 2nd half the refs were calling a bunch of touch fouls on the perimeter that are unnecessary and just slow the game down

#80 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well he had at least 5 by my count ;)

The refs didnt decide the game, but you got all the calls down the stretch. Dont worry, no one is really too surprised or worried about it

What calls? The ones when the heels were sending them to the line to stop the clock, the one where sully got shoved in the back? The one where thornton got called for holding when he was hip checked on a moving screen first? Please explain

#81 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

I hope Roy learned PJ needs to start... While Strickland was good on defense he generated no offense

PG- Paige/Strickland
SG- Hairston
SF- Bullock
PF- McAdoo
C- Hubert/James

#82 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Anyway good game guys. About as close as i expected. See you in march

#83 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

What calls? The ones when the heels were sending them to the line to stop the clock, the one where sully got shoved in the back? The one where thornton got called for holding when he was hip checked on a moving screen first? Please explain

Yes the one where sully felt a hand on his back and flopped obviously, and the Mason Plumlee's knee first drive down the lane come to mind.

Didnt decide the game, but didnt help UNC's comeback. Yall won, dont worry about it

#84 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Anyway good game guys. About as close as i expected. See you in march

(sigh) Same to you man...

#85 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

Very disheartening hearing all these heels fans complain about fouls when they were in the double bonus with 6 minutes to go in the game and Duke didn't get into the bonus until a minute to go when unc had to foul to extend the game. Instead of complaining about fouls be proud of the way your team played and be glad Roy finally decided to start Hairston. It made a huge difference with the way the heels came out at the start of the game with PJ starting.

#86 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Very disheartening hearing all these heels fans complain about fouls when they were in the double bonus with 6 minutes to go in the game and Duke didn't get into the bonus until a minute to go when unc had to foul to extend the game. Instead of complaining about fouls be proud of the way your team played and be glad Roy finally decided to start Hairston. It made a huge difference with the way the heels came out at the start of the game with PJ starting.

I agree... The main reason I complained about the refs (not only in this game) Plumlee gets away with and gets way too many calls. Did this decide the outcome of the game? No our FT line stat did. So I shouldn't have been b**ching about it

I love the fact that PJ Hairston started and that we actually came to play. We just need to improve at the line, McAdoo needs to stop being soft, and Paige needs to learn when to shoot and when to pass the ball. Even though I don't like Duke please destroy Miami so we don't have to hear from "he who shall not be spoken of" see you March 9th broseph

#87 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

40 fouls called in the game. Brought to you by Karl Hess. At least the officiating was consistently terrible.

UNC and Duke fans complaining about officiating. The irony is more than I can handle.

Seriously though, until UNC/Duke acknowledge officiating in the ACC is a problem nothing is going to change.

#88 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Haha unc fans complaining about fouls and refs. How quickly everyone forgets about hansbabys favorite move.

#89 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

I agree... The main reason I complained about the refs (not only in this game) Plumlee gets away with and gets way too many calls. Did this decide the outcome of the game? No our FT line stat did. So I shouldn't have been b**ching about it

I love the fact that PJ Hairston started and that we actually came to play. We just need to improve at the line, McAdoo needs to stop being soft, and Paige needs to learn when to shoot and when to pass the ball. Even though I don't like Duke please destroy Miami so we don't have to hear from "he who shall not be spoken of" see you March 9th broseph

Your boys played a good game and I can't wait for the next one.

#90 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,713 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

God dammit. F*ck Duke, f*ck the refs almost as much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.