Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Petition for Panthers Harlem Shake!

cbully    923

why would i want to men do a gay zombie dance? wake up people hell is at your door! don't follow these types of fools! keep it Jesus and football! I don't see what's entertaining about a group of men dancing on each other! I don't see why half dressed men cowardly hiding their faces while dancing with men is entertaining! so why should i suggest seeing specific men do this. that's like admitting you want a lap dance or to see them shake it! perversion i tell you! sadly many don't realize its in them.... i can't wait for preseason! smh

Gabeking    1,716

why would i want to men do a gay zombie dance? wake up people hell is at your door! don't follow these types of fools! keep it Jesus and football! I don't see what's entertaining about a group of men dancing on each other! I don't see why half dressed men cowardly hiding their faces while dancing with men is entertaining! so why should i suggest seeing specific men do this. that's like admitting you want a lap dance or to see them shake it! perversion i tell you! sadly many don't realize its in them.... i can't wait for preseason! smh

Grumble grumble grumble grrrr

TheRumGone    14,275

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Stroupe-a-loop    431

Haha, that's pretty funny. I don't know if you're serious or not, but god bless you.

ma...ma...ma...Mama says dat da Harlem Shake is da debul!