99 replies to this topic

#46 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Do you only post in threads to defend ncbiscuit?

#47 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,723 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

Funny... you post in every thread defending Cantrell.

#48 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

You did

-the problem for men that like women is that most breasts aren't the good kind
-cantrell says that's kinda not the point, it's not about your standards
-OMG U DON'T LIEK WOMEN

This time we've moved to boobs specifically though. The same thing is accomplished as last time though. You are perpetuating this argument that's supposed to play to the insecurities of people and their sexuality.

It's dumb and irrelevant to the topic.

it's not only dumb and irrelevant, it's objectification that is virtually indistinguishable from the misogyny of those on the conservative side of the debate. it's not about what anyone's dick thinks.

"women shouldn't go topless in public because breasts are simply sexual objects to me therefore there should be a law so that i don't have to endure a highly sexualized environment that is entirely a creation of my own terrible beliefs"

"women should be able to go topless because i liek tities what you don't like tities women show me your tities did i mention how much i liek tities (well the ones that meet the rigorous standards of an old fat guy like myself)? what you don't think my dick should have a say in women's rights bro do you even liek tities are you a girl or something?"

equally problematic

e:

you have serious insecurity probs dude

calling people gay, hater of boobs, and the worst of them all -- A fuging WOMAN

seek therapy

hey now just read his profile and post history; how could a man who seizes every opportunity to shout from the rooftops just how heterosexual he is ever use "woman" as an insult? objectification isn't real anyway right? "i liek tities" is a rock solid argument against accusations of misogyny

also check this out: http://www.carolinah...emands-at-work/

see if he hated women he would have looked at this case in which a 16 year old girl was repeatedly raped by her boss and said "she's just doing the victim thing and 16 is old enough to know what you're doing and for some reason she didn't say no and...." but instead he said all of that AND had the good common sense to also call her boss a pervert. see? both the rapist and the victim are bad and if you think he has a problem with women then i guess he must have a problem with men too!

#49 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,723 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

tl;dr

#50 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Doing... the victim thing...

...I'm gonna throw up

#51 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,723 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Doing... the victim thing...

...I'm gonna throw up

I see that just like your idol, you're capable of taking one comment completely out of context... did you bother to read the whole thread? To see that what we were discussing, was not her statutory rape, which I thoroughly decried, but instead we were discussing that, 4 YEARS later, after she hid the relationship, continued the relationship, went out of her way and even ran away to continue the relationship, she sued her former employer for not stopping the relationship even though they told her repeatedly to stop and even moved her to another location???

Of course not... because Cantrell repeats things so long and so often that it literally becomes truth to him no matter what the actual truth is. You two are so predictable... and gullible it's hilarious.

Maybe I should just type a giant wall of text over and over and over so I can start believing all the lies... oh wait, Cantrell already did that.

#52 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

it's really not that long of a read

#53 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

read the whole case, and it looks like cantrell was right.

she had been coerced into sex at age 16 which the other employees knew about and knew it was against policy and did nothing since starbucks doesn't have policies to protect minors. ie she was doin the victim thing.

and it wasn't four years it was less than one year after it went down.

—————
anywho back to topless women...

#54 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

yeah i guess 299 words re: women's rights is worthy of a tl;dr when you've derived your entire understanding of women from playboy centerfolds

#55 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

oh and it's still pretty creepy that he keeps trying to suggest that statutory rape isn't "rape" rape. even IF she hadn't been coerced into having sex with her boss (she was coerced into having sex with her boss), she could not consent. what he and some other posters here believe is that there are situations where sex without consent doesn't necessarily count as rape. that type of thinking is a red flag (along with his "i can't tell the difference between 16 year olds and 25 year olds" from the same link), but people who think like that are often sheltered around here for whatever reason

#56 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

Ban this poo for realz. God I hate living in stinky ass liberal infested Asheville. So many long southern traditions have been erased by these folks.

First it was the Asheville Motor Speedway being closed down due to complaints of noise, and air pollution. What do they do? Turn it into a fuging bicycle track.

The old historic buildings that used to be occupied by factories, and mills are now known as the "River Arts District". A cluster fug of multi colored buildings where these hairy stinky fugs make pottery, and weld rusty ass steel into "art".

These people spread like the fuging plague.

/rant

#57 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Cantrell and SZ

[attachment=5278:image.jpg]

#58 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,135 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

So many long southern traditions have been erased by these folks.

please continue

#59 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

please continue

everything was much better back in the day, these younger generations are ruining everything and this country is going to poo and so forth

#60 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,135 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

everything was much better back in the day, these younger generations are ruining everything and this country is going to poo and so forth

i'm more interested to see exactly which tradition belief systems and institutions we're bemoaning the loss of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com